RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Never had a blue car. How is this for showing dirt and paint swirls?
I've had a couple blue cars of varying shades... they show dirt pretty much year round... especially winter time with the salt on the roads. Paint swirls not as badly as colors like black do.
Sponsored

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had a couple blue cars of varying shades... they show dirt pretty much year round... especially winter time with the salt on the roads. Paint swirls not as badly as colors like black do.
Any experience with repairs or touch ups. Is it easy to match the colour (fading)?

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
Never had a blue car. How is this for showing dirt and paint swirls?
Answer is that it shows more dirt, swirls and imperfections more than silver but not as bad as on black. But you'll get a lot more compliments on Aegean Blue than silver or black. :D

Also since it's metallic it'll hide imperfections somewhat better than a flat color.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any experience with repairs or touch ups. Is it easy to match the colour (fading)?
Can't really say... i only keep my cars 3 years... not really long enough for fade to happen... now, my 95 civic which was 9 years old at the time, was in harvard blue and it had faded quite a bit over the years... but honda doesn't even use that paint process anymore...