Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si HFP 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Guys,
So I just got a new civic si hfp. I was wondering what I should put in my car. As in accesories or other things. My car just doesnt really feel like MY car yet and I was curious to know what others do to make there cars feel like their own.
Sponsored

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Set of new to me rims from an 05 accord sport to change the outer look from other basic civics (Si has great wheels though).

Couple cargo organizers from Canadian Tire with velcro on the bottom so they stick to the trunk. Fill it with basics, pressure gauge, tire pump, basic tools, duct tape, zip ties, tarp, first aid kit, water, granola bars, blanket in case we go to the beach or something.

In the cabin: change wallpaper on home screen, went with those vinyl stickers on the blanks by the shifter from https://everythingvinyldecal.com/ some foot well lights, new pedal covers, rubber inserts for cup holders and everything.

Dog hammock in the back covering my seats for my main man.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cabin: honda hack, type R steering wheel, footwell light, and led bulbs.
Outside: vinyl wraps on turn signals and DRLs, smoked taillights and reflectors, mugen style visors, ceramic tint all panel of glasses, and type R exhaust.
Future: wheel spacers, puddle lights, and duckbill.

OP
OP
Pilksdaniel

Pilksdaniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si HFP 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cabin: honda hack, type R steering wheel, footwell light, and led bulbs.
Outside: vinyl wraps on turn signals and DRLs, smoked taillights and reflectors, mugen style visors, ceramic tint all panel of glasses, and type R exhaust.
Future: wheel spacers, puddle lights, and duckbill.
do you have a picture of the back end of your car?

demoPEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Ninja 300 SE
Country flag
In the backseat, I keep a few fleece blankets, cause ya'know they come in handy.
In the trunk, I keep a get home bag (72 hr bag, if you will) which has lots of random utilitarian things.

OP
OP
Pilksdaniel

Pilksdaniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si HFP 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also have wireless charging pad for the cabin and I also wrapped my roof gloss black.
the car i took came with the wireless charging pad already i only have iphone 7 plus though so its pointless, only helps when i pick up my friends who have s8s. Where do you get tints for the lights? Would be something i may add to my car.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the car i took came with the wireless charging pad already i only have iphone 7 plus though so its pointless, only helps when i pick up my friends who have s8s. Where do you get tints for the lights? Would be something i may add to my car.
It's weird that Iphone 7+ cant be charge wirelessly. My old Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ can be charged wirelessly and it was released back in 2015. The smoked tint can be found on eBay, i believe. My tint guy hooked me up for free so i dont know where he got them from. Make sure you get the smoke film and not black. Black tint taillights can cheapen the look of your car. Some pics of the smoked film on my car when it's bright.
Honda Civic 10th gen Whats in your car? vq2qom

Honda Civic 10th gen Whats in your car? 119rl0

OP
OP
Pilksdaniel

Pilksdaniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si HFP 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's weird that Iphone 7+ cant be charge wirelessly. My old Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ can be charged wirelessly and it was released back in 2015. The smoked tint can be found on eBay, i believe. My tint guy hooked me up for free so i dont know where he got them from. Make sure you get the smoke film and not black. Black tint taillights can cheapen the look of your car. Some pics of the smoked film on my car when it's bright.
vq2qom.jpg

119rl0j.jpg
the wireless charging in iphones only started in the iphone 8 and x so the 7 does not have it. Probably upgrading my phone soon though, work for a phone company so 50% off phone plans is an incentive haha. Yeah the smoked is nice. I would probs do it but my car is black so dont know how it would look with a black vehicle.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the wireless charging in iphones only started in the iphone 8 and x so the 7 does not have it. Probably upgrading my phone soon though, work for a phone company so 50% off phone plans is an incentive haha. Yeah the smoked is nice. I would probs do it but my car is black so dont know how it would look with a black vehicle.
Look into fly eye tint films. It's more subtle than smoke hence it gives you a lighter shade. I'm debating on whether to get that for my headlights but I gotta do more research. Dont want to sacrifice too much output.

Justinus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
I have a set of Tuxmats on the way for my Si coupe. I'm really excited about them. I think they'll make the interior feel even more premium than it already does.

Aside from that, a Scangauge II in the front center console, a USB drive with music, some spare rags, a quality pressure gauge, and an Ultimate Shade.

Thinking about getting the cargo hooks.

Scott_ATL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic HB Sport Touring, 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
I added the splash guards, Maxpider floor mats front & rear, and a cargo net. I'm still debating tint, but as it's in covered parking most of the time, I'm still on the fence about it. Oh, and the State Farm bluetooth driving tracker. Yeah, it's a "big brother" device, but I drive like an old man so I might as well get credit for it. LOL

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
Honda genuine rubber mats that fit like a glove over the footwells

3M film over A pillar, side mirrors, hood, fender, and headlights, was a goodie from the dealership. This has been of great benefit. Just 30 kms on a highway in summer and these surfaces are splattered with mosquitos. Definitely make it easy to clean them off the car and not have to waste time being careful not to damage the paint while removing the dead bugs
Sponsored