First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB FK8; 2018 Civic Si HFP (Sold); 21 Mercedes A-Class
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Si fam! Looking to purchase the Rally-Red "HFP" underbody lip spoiler that comes standard on the HFP si. Can anyone direct me to the correct sites. Not looking to get it at the actual dealer. Send links and let me know!
Sponsored

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
Hello Si fam! Looking to purchase the Rally-Red "HFP" underbody lip spoiler that comes standard on the HFP si. Can anyone direct me to the correct sites. Not looking to get it at the actual dealer. Send links and let me know!
Collegehillshonda

Last edited:

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
I was gonna do it my self. But when I saw the instructions I was like nope I let them do it for me. $150 they charged me.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB: Civic SI HFP Lip Spolier 20180912_093306

grifocx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
For sedan, part # 08F01-TEA-182. Not sure on coupe but you should find it. I did it myself, it wasn't that bad. The instructions are not great. Basically, follow the advice to take the front bumper cover off, then improvise. You just need to center it, drill some holes to bolt and zip tie it, and use the adhesive stuff they gave you. That being said, most places charge $100-$150 to install and it might be worth it. Took me a few hours in total but I went slow.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
For sedan, part # 08F01-TEA-182. Not sure on coupe but you should find it. I did it myself, it wasn't that bad. The instructions are not great. Basically, follow the advice to take the front bumper cover off, then improvise. You just need to center it, drill some holes to bolt and zip tie it, and use the adhesive stuff they gave you. That being said, most places charge $100-$150 to install and it might be worth it. Took me a few hours in total but I went slow.
Mine is being installed Friday. Zip ties?? What is the purpose of zip ties? Are they permanent?

OP
OP
Tbreezyfk8

Tbreezyfk8

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB FK8; 2018 Civic Si HFP (Sold); 21 Mercedes A-Class
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is being installed Friday. Zip ties?? What is the purpose of zip ties? Are they permanent?
Did you get it from College hills website?

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Did you get it from College hills website?
No, my local Honda has it in stock and they’re installing it. College Hills doesn’t make sense when shipping to Canada. Anything over $75 is too expensive when factoring in customs penalty and money exchance rate

Last edited: