KTuner - First Non-Si Map Switching Release, Quick BBG, 27WON Si Testing

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Sometimes when I'm driving and this happens a lot. When I try switching maps, the tacho moves 100rpm down and up for each selection and I have to keep cancelling and trying again.

Will there also be a update to shorten the time to hold cancel for the adjustment to trigger? It takes way to long especially when driving :/
Sponsored

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Sometimes when I'm driving and this happens a lot. When I try switching maps, the tacho moves 100rpm down and up for each selection and I have to keep cancelling and trying again.

Will there also be a update to shorten the time to hold cancel for the adjustment to trigger? It takes way to long especially when driving :/
Sounds like you’re in the launch control menu. Are you holding cancel for long enough ?

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Just found out that the Normalized ECO throttle responsiveness makes the Non-ECO mode sportier just like the Sport+ Non-ECO option. Will there be an option in the future to let throttle responsiveness remain the same when ECO mode is on?
Normalized ECO Mode makes ECO more like standard throttle response, not like Sport+. I'm not sure then what you mean by "remain the same". Simply don't adjust the feature.

If the clutch pedal is depressed it will go into adjustable launch mode, as described in the help and videos.

If you're moving and in gear you don't have to hold cancel as long actually.

bangminah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Normalized ECO Mode makes ECO more like standard throttle response, not like Sport+. I'm not sure then what you mean by "remain the same". Simply don't adjust the feature.
Yes, this was how I understood the feature up until this update, when I was turning off ECO mode the throttle became more sensitive and was definitely noticeable while rev-matching. I thought it was just me until I checked the information on the website and it seems that the feature has been updated
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner - First Non-Si Map Switching Release, Quick BBG, 27WON Si Testing upload_2018-8-25_10-31-6

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yes, this was how I understood the feature up until this update, when I was turning off ECO mode the throttle became more sensitive and was definitely noticeable while rev-matching. I thought it was just me until I checked the information on the website and it seems that the feature has been updated
upload_2018-8-25_10-31-6.png
That says Sport+ in Non-ECO. That quick adjustment hasn't been changed since release and isn't mentioned anywhere in this post.

bangminah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
That says Sport+ in Non-ECO. That quick adjustment hasn't been changed since release and isn't mentioned anywhere in this post.
I’ll give it a reflash and another go. Doesn’t it say that both “Normalized Eco” and “Sport+ Non Eco” “makes Non-ECO mode even more sportier than normal” though?

EDIT: Double checked the options, didn't notice that "Normalized Eco and Sport+ Non Eco" was a single option separate. I will reflash though as I am sure I do not have that selected and double check.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
I wanna get ktuner. But I'm a noob on that is it easy to use or can a shop help me. And where in New York can I get this done at?

Also I wanna get either the PRL big turbo kit or the 27won turbo.

Can someone please help me out on which to choose from.
Gladly Appreciate any Help.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I wanna get ktuner. But I'm a noob on that is it easy to use or can a shop help me. And where in New York can I get this done at?

Also I wanna get either the PRL big turbo kit or the 27won turbo.

Can someone please help me out on which to choose from.
Gladly Appreciate any Help.
Order online. it's easy to use, just flash one of the included tunes of your pick and go. 27 won turbo might be better for you. more factory compatibility and you don't have to go strictly PRL components.

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
Order online. it's easy to use, just flash one of the included tunes of your pick and go. 27 won turbo might be better for you. more factory compatibility and you don't have to go strictly PRL components.
Thanks for the response man.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hi KTuner,
So hondata released a rolling anti lag option for CVTs in their latest update? When are we getting so?
I honestly don't see where this is something that's going to be great for the CVT.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Yeah I know it’s Bad for the CVT. I just want the anti lag I won’t launch it. I have a straight catless exhaust and want the fire to come out and that’s one way to do so! Right ?
Sorry no fire. We are unable to change the cut from fuel cut to spark cut.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I'm getting old. In my world, flames shooting out of my car would be a bad thing.;)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi KTuner,
So hondata released a rolling anti lag option for CVTs in their latest update? When are we getting so?
completely useless.
Sponsored