TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!)

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!) TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si

This has been in the works for a long time and we are very excited about it! Two Step Performance has partnered with Derek Robinson to offer a high quality Stage 1 tune for the 2017+ Civic Si that offers an additional 55 whp and 76 ft lbs of torque in comparison to the factory ECU calibration! No supporting mods are required. We also offer support for the PRL Cobra Race MAF housing at no additional charge!

Please see the full details on our site: https://twostepperformance.com/products/tsp-stage-1-tune-for-2017-honda-civic-si
Sponsored

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dig that you give it away free w/ purchase of a unit.
I haven't bought one yet (still breaking in the car really), and I just have the PRL CAI (street) with Acuity/Boomba transmission stuffs.

a couple questions tho...how does this differ from the tunes you get w/ the k-tuner itself, and will you also update this as k-tuner itself updates their software?

Thanks

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
also, when you say premium, I'm assuming you mean 93, and not 91?

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I dig that you give it away free w/ purchase of a unit.
I haven't bought one yet (still breaking in the car really), and I just have the PRL CAI (street) with Acuity/Boomba transmission stuffs.

a couple questions tho...how does this differ from the tunes you get w/ the k-tuner itself, and will you also update this as k-tuner itself updates their software?

Thanks
Please check the dyno chart to see the comparison of the Ktuner 23psi map vs TSP Stage 1. We will offer updates anytime Ktuner offers a new feature.
also, when you say premium, I'm assuming you mean 93, and not 91?
93 is preferred but 91 is safe. The gains will be slightly lower on 91. We did not dyno on 91 octane.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
This is awesome that @Two Step Performance and @D-RobIMW are offering this:thumbsup:.. nice to see that somebody finally took over where the Vit Tuned Stg1 left off at.. What would be nice to see if is if this tune would offer you the option to have Flex Fuel as an option :hmm: Also what are the target boost pressure that this tune comes with.. if you guys can say... and will @Two Step Performance offer a beefed up version of this tune similar to the Vit Tuned Stg2??

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@francomakou … something for those SD bubbas that have been looking for more get up and go and will work with the stock clutch:thumbsup: .. super good deal here!!:patriot:

Si Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si 98 civic ek, 97 civic coupe
Country flag
Quick question. If I buy the tune now and later buy the e85 kit, will I have to do anything else to the stage 1 tune?

Zed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6MT FK7 (Sold), 991.2 Carrera S, 3rd Gen Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know it says this is for the Si variants, but I just wanted to make sure, will this work at all with the "base" 1.5T motors? If not, will one be released? This would be a perfect option for all of the other people running Ktuner on a non Si looking for an upgrade over the basemaps.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For Flashpro users, is it stock-like calibration in normal and custom calibration in "sport"? Thanks.

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Quick question. If I buy the tune now and later buy the e85 kit, will I have to do anything else to the stage 1 tune?
Stage 1 does not support flex fuel. We are considering offering a flex fuel map at a later date. Custom tuning and the Ktuner base maps are always options for flex fuel. Thanks
I know it says this is for the Si variants, but I just wanted to make sure, will this work at all with the "base" 1.5T motors? If not, will one be released? This would be a perfect option for all of the other people running Ktuner on a non Si looking for an upgrade over the basemaps.
This version is Si only. A non-Si version is in the works, but no ETA is available. Derek is very thorough in his testing prior to release. :)
For Flashpro users, is it stock-like calibration in normal and custom calibration in "sport"? Thanks.
For the most part, yes. Maybe not completely stock but a much milder power increase outside of sport mode.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stage 1 does not support flex fuel. We are considering offering a flex fuel map at a later date. Custom tuning and the Ktuner base maps are always options for flex fuel. Thanks

This version is Si only. A non-Si version is in the works, but no ETA is available. Derek is very thorough in his testing prior to release. :)

For the most part, yes. Maybe not completely stock but a much milder power increase outside of sport mode.
You say that a dp is fine with this tune. How much more power does it make with a dp?

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You say that a dp is fine with this tune. How much more power does it make with a dp?
We have not dyno'd this map with a downpipe. Expect a quicker, more aggressive spool with a downpipe. Likely more torque down low.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The price is incredible. A tune for under $100? When all others are hundreds more, what is the catch here?
Sponsored