Which floormats did you purchase?

ck42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Sport MT
Country flag
After thinking my choice was simply choosing between either Husky or Weatertech, I ran across a thread with the 3D Maxpiders. Knew right away that's what I wanted. Got them. Love them!
Sponsored

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
After thinking my choice was simply choosing between either Husky or Weatertech, I ran across a thread with the 3D Maxpiders. Knew right away that's what I wanted. Got them. Love them!
Same here. I was deciding between WT and Husky initially.
IMO. WT and Husky are utilitarian; best suited for trucks and SUV.

TdoggTL

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX
Country flag
How are the weathertech mats? I live in an area that both snows a lot in the winter so I’m looking for some reliable mats.... As of now I’m looking into weather techs assuming there aren’t any that are any better.
Thanks!

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
How are the weathertech mats? I live in an area that both snows a lot in the winter so I’m looking for some reliable mats.... As of now I’m looking into weather techs assuming there aren’t any that are any better.
Thanks!
I live in Canada and I got husky liners. When I took them off for cleaning after the winter there was barley any salt on the carpet!

gwbmcse

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring WOP
Went with the 3D Maxpiders. Ive used them for 4 years in my Accord (they were called Aris 3D back then) but they are still like new and so is the carpet in my Accord.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
Thanks!
Wt protect the floor real good. They're kind of hard but I've gotten used to them.I'd like them better if they had a softer feel. They get pretty worn and faded looking after while. I may switch to something else (some day) Maybe Husky is softer and easier to clean.

ken88

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero
Country flag
For anyone considering Findway mats but aren't really sure about them, I can confirm their quality.
I've had them in the past 3 cars I've had; they hold up well and clean relatively easy.
Here's a few pics:

Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_3909

Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_3910

Honda Civic 10th gen Which floormats did you purchase? IMG_3911

rawmar

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Mazda Miata Club
Country flag
Another vote for 3D Maxpider mats here. I love the look, the full coverage, and the grip on both sides of the mat. I have Weather Tech's in my other car and they are too hard and slippery on the top surface.

joecin

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Touring-'18 Acura RDX Advance
My dealer threw in oem all weather mats but I've had 3D Maxpiders before and like them much more. I just may buy a front set from Amazon.

rawmar

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Mazda Miata Club
Country flag