For me, I need a version that has a letter in the soft
Sponsored

tophuriouss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
After updating to this version someone posted here I am unable to reset my maintenance minders.

dby2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T sedan
Country flag
Has anyone been able to figure out how to force the radio into installing a software update that is older than the version currently on the radio? I really miss using Android Auto's Music apps. Anyone gone to a dealer and addressed it? Thanks

TheCodifier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Has anyone been able to figure out how to force the radio into installing a software update that is older than the version currently on the radio? I really miss using Android Auto's Music apps. Anyone gone to a dealer and addressed it? Thanks
As seen in screenshots in this thread from 2018 sedans, the latest version is 1.F1A1.25. "A" being the next digit after "9" in hexadecimal, it is a higher version. And it's compatible with sedans as it is the version that comes with 2018s.

Now, it's only a matter of being able to buy a stick or downloading the ISO...

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
As seen in screenshots in this thread from 2018 sedans, the latest version is 1.F1A1.25. "A" being the next digit after "9" in hexadecimal, it is a higher version. And it's compatible with sedans as it is the version that comes with 2018s.

Now, it's only a matter of being able to buy a stick or downloading the ISO...
I'm not updating jack and loosing my ktuner view. Everything else works fine on mine.

joleytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Hi
first time posting here.
I've been searching for solution to my infortainment system freaking out i.e. what seemed to be ghost touching Back button constantly and randomly. making right side camera usage useless when it happens. Also, I was having inconsistent connection issue for CarPlay.

I just YOLO'd it and installed 1.F197.00 on my 2016 Civic EX w/o navigation and Honda Sensing.
CarPlay connection seems solid now and more snappy. It's working as expected so far and I'm very happy that my HU is now more reliable.
I'll have to see if it fixed Back button ghost touch in colder weather though as it seemed to happen more frequently during winter.

Thanks for all the help.

spiezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 Touring
Country flag
I also applied to the update to my 2017 Civic Touring and am unable to reset the maintenance minders. Has anyone figured out a solution to that problem yet? I'm also unable to factory reset the head unit. Seems like some UI details are no longer functional.

crimson-civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BNP 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
I also applied to the update to my 2017 Civic Touring and am unable to reset the maintenance minders. Has anyone figured out a solution to that problem yet? I'm also unable to factory reset the head unit. Seems like some UI details are no longer functional.
I ran into the same issue a few weeks ago, but managed to fix it. It turns out, there's 2 steps of factory resets I needed to do to really clear out the pre-1.F197.00 settings from my head unit.

I don't remember the exact steps, but generally from the Home screen, if you swipe down, you first want to navigate through the Android UI to the to do a factory reset from there. Once you do that reset, I was able to reset my Maintenance minder in the Honda UI. However, I noticed some settings didn't reset, like my speaker balance and bass/mid/treble settings. So for good measure, I navigated to the factory reset option in the Honda UI (which now works after the initial reset from the Android UI), and that cleared the remaining settings that were unchanged after the 1st reset.

I wonder if the post-update Android Auto issues other people have had might be resolved with this 2-step reset. I use Carplay, so I have no way of testing to see if this also resolves the AA issue.

spiezer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 Touring
Country flag
I was just looking at that and wasn’t sure if it would mess up the entire installation. Thanks!

Someone did mention on a previous page that another update may come out soon. Not sure about the accuracy of the statement.

I ran into the same issue a few weeks ago, but managed to fix it. It turns out, there's 2 steps of factory resets I needed to do to really clear out the pre-1.F197.00 settings from my head unit.

I don't remember the exact steps, but generally from the Home screen, if you swipe down, you first want to navigate through the Android UI to the to do a factory reset from there. Once you do that reset, I was able to reset my Maintenance minder in the Honda UI. However, I noticed some settings didn't reset, like my speaker balance and bass/mid/treble settings. So for good measure, I navigated to the factory reset option in the Honda UI (which now works after the initial reset from the Android UI), and that cleared the remaining settings that were unchanged after the 1st reset.

I wonder if the post-update Android Auto issues other people have had might be resolved with this 2-step reset. I use Carplay, so I have no way of testing to see if this also resolves the AA issue.

nikkon

First Name
Mihai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5T
Country flag
+1

CivicBuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EXT/HS, 2000 Honda Accord Coupe
Country flag
FYI My 2018 EX-T/HS sedan built June 2018 in Japan has kernel 3.1.10+wed mar 14 2018 and build number 1.F1A2.34

KingsR1213

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
That IS a NEW update. Waiting for files to drop...
Sponsored