27WON Civic Turbo Upgrade now available!!!!!!!

incutebus

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FR-S, 21 Mk5 3.0 Supra, Lexus F-Sport
Country flag
I have some ideas of what is actually going on. If you're testing on Tuesday he may want to get those logs to me tomorrow so I can give him some pointers ahead of time!

Map switching for Si was released at the end of last month, but you should double check with the tuner if changing any boost levels will negatively effect his tune!
I'll follow up with Daniel on Monday and go from there. Thanks for the awesome support!
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They're in testing afaik. They will eventually release one.

But with so many options (DP, FP, exhaust, etc...) you're better off with a custom tune. I mean you're already spending the big money on a new turbo, you should factor in a tune as part of the cost...

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
They're in testing afaik. They will eventually release one.

But with so many options (DP, FP, exhaust, etc...) you're better off with a custom tune. I mean you're already spending the big money on a new turbo, you should factor in a tune as part of the cost...
I already installed the w1 the other night. Thinking the ktuner base map was sufficient enough. I’ve already paid for the etune with Derrick, just haven’t had that started yet due to waiting on installing my clutch. You guys think the ktuner basemap is safe enough for the time being? As long as I don’t get on it. Knock control is steady at .49, IAT1 and 2 are within -5 and +5, AFR is running around 14.9. I emailed two step performance about getting the tune started, just not sure how long till that can happen.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I already installed the w1 the other night. Thinking the ktuner base map was sufficient enough. I’ve already paid for the etune with Derrick, just haven’t had that started yet due to waiting on installing my clutch. You guys think the ktuner basemap is safe enough for the time being? As long as I don’t get on it. Knock control is steady at .49, IAT1 and 2 are within -5 and +5, AFR is running around 14.9. I emailed two step performance about getting the tune started, just not sure how long till that can happen.
It should be good enougb if you dont beat the shit out it. Also Derek Robinson doesn't work for TSP he has his own shop IMW. I was on the 23psi basemap for a couple of weeks without any hiccups then got Etuned by Derek

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
It should be good enougb if you dont beat the shit out it. Also Derek Robinson doesn't work for TSP he has his own shop IMW. I was on the 23psi basemap for a couple of weeks without any hiccups then got Etuned by Derek
Ok awesome! That’s what I wanted to know. Haven’t even gone about 4k while driving with the new turbo yet. Figured it needs a good break in. I know he doesn’t work for TSP, but they were offering their flex fuel kit with a custom tune from him, so I purchased that.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Ok awesome! That’s what I wanted to know. Haven’t even gone about 4k while driving with the new turbo yet. Figured it needs a good break in. I know he doesn’t work for TSP, but they were offering their flex fuel kit with a custom tune from him, so I purchased that.
That TSP Stage 2 is for the stock turbo I believe.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Oh okay, thats what I had for a couple weeks before Etune. FBO, flex fuel FX350 running on the dual 19psi/23psi with flex fuel enabled.
Yea those are all the mods I have as well. SPEC 2+ with steel flywheel showed up yesterday in the mail. Was going to install that, break it in, then tune. But started second guessing myself if the w1 was safe enough to daily with just the ktuner basemap. Wasn’t sure if I should get a tune before the clutch to make sure I wasn’t harming anything.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yea those are all the mods I have as well. SPEC 2+ with steel flywheel showed up yesterday in the mail. Was going to install that, break it in, then tune. But started second guessing myself if the w1 was safe enough to daily with just the ktuner basemap. Wasn’t sure if I should get a tune before the clutch to make sure I wasn’t harming anything.
You should be good as long as you dont WOT.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The data we've received running our KTuner basemaps with the W1 suggest it is perfectly safe and nets more top end power than the factory turbo. Si maps are being released, non-Si will come in the near future!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So does @KTuner have a base map for the w1?
Ones for the SI are dropping this week. And then @KTuner will work on the non-si as mentioned above. Good stuff heading your guy's way to make the most out of the W1 safely and reliably.
Sponsored