RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. that pic really shows how long the nose on the new civic is (i love it). Still looking similar in size though, especially comparing sedan to coupe. Length gain seems marginal and won't hardly be noticed by most people.

I don't mind the styling of the 9th gen coupe... but the 10th gen is just... a different animal totally. It's sporty but so much more mature and upscale looking. Stylish yet understated. The 9th gen is sporty but looks cartoonish, over-styled, boy ricer even (the color doesn't help black vs. orange). They just both give off such a different vibe, it's hard to imagine they're siblings.

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Red looks GREAT! I love that red on the car though the red I have on my personal car right now is actually brighter I think I like that shade in the photo a lot.

I do despise the wheels on the white car, those are awful. I looked, looked again, left and came back to look again and I was correct and they never got better. Honda wheels are a weak point at least here in the USA, in other countries I see better designs on the same cars at times so maybe I jut don't have the taste of others? I just want to see the Red on a Si sedan now.....

Also, the black plastic on the front is not too bad but I do agree it looks out of place on the rear there set in the bumpers. That looks bad and I have disliked it from the first glance and it will never grow on me either. I'm assuming the Si will be better here too. See these Fiats for example:

Sport model with stupid black things in bumper
http://image.automobilemag.com/f/37280557+q100+re0/2012-fiat-500-sport-rear-view.jpg

Abarth with no stupid bumper black things
http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadt.../2012-Fiat-500-Abarth-rear-three-quarters.jpg

Even the normal base model without black bumper insets
http://www.allpar.com/photos/fiat/500.jpg
Rallye red is hands down my favorite color

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
@RobbJK88 Yea I don't think anyone can honestly say the car looks like econobox anymore that's for sure. Elongating the hood like that avoids a cab forward look :thumbsup:

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
Not exactly apples to apples so I'd like to see a 10th gen standard sedan vs 9th gen standard sedan comparison. I bet the better 10th gen styling will stand out even more.

The 9th gen Si coupe is much better looking than a standard 9th gen sedan.

FFEMT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mazda 6, 6spd
I really don't know exact but probably they're planning for the European version.
Last night it was seen testing in UAE covered
PhotoGrid_1443541014781.jpg
Hey guys, did anyone notice the photo of this camouflaged Civic has a more prominent rear spoiler on it. The design of the 5 spoke wheels appear to be quite different as well with a concave spoke design. Is it possible that this is infact an Si sedan prototype?

FFEMT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mazda 6, 6spd
Hey guys, did anyone notice the photo of this camouflaged Civic has a more prominent rear spoiler on it. The design of the 5 spoke wheels appear to be quite different as well with a concave spoke design. Is it possible that this is infact an Si sedan prototype?
Then again, on closer inspection, maybe they r just the same ole touring wheels we have already seen. That spoiler could also just be an Honda accessory I guess. Especially because exhaust pipes (duals) are not evident in that photo. X8

FFEMT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mazda 6, 6spd
@RobbJK88 Yea I don't think anyone can honestly say the car looks like econobox anymore that's for sure. Elongating the hood like that avoids a cab forward look :thumbsup:
Exactly what Mazda incorporates in their kodo design style. One of the reasons the 14-16 Mazda 6 looks so good. Has more of a rwd proportion to it. Believe the Civic does a little as well. Very nice.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Then again, on closer inspection, maybe they r just the same ole touring wheels we have already seen. That spoiler could also just be an Honda accessory I guess. Especially because exhaust pipes (duals) are not evident in that photo. X8
Yea there's a wing spoiler listed on the 2016 Civic accessories list, so that could be it.