Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

44820_2201___full-20car-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___front-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___rear-jpg.jpg

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

Just got them today. I’ll post picks after installing tomorrow. ? Also do I need to peel the sticky sides even though I’ll be using the clips? Thanks
Bmorecivic

Last edited:

Sollexe

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic sport hatchback
Hey. How did you get the fogs yellow?
Different bulbs or film?
Thanks
Yellow led calias H8 bulbs of Amazon, as well as yellow laminex film made the yellow I was looking for :)! The bulbs alone looked decent but I wanted the lenses yellow when the car was off as well.

suckmyhatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Hatchback
I got mine the other day, installed them and had too much trouble with the push pin things, they didn't seem long enough when the washer was on them, got one in but even the slightest touch to the visor made it pop off, and without the washer they rattled like hell. I just threw them out and installed with adhesive only. Here's to hoping they don't come flying off!! Be warned though shipping cost can be very high in relation to product cost. Shipping to New York negated the "discount" price they advertise. Will admit they look so freaking sweet though!! will post pictures later if I can!

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I got mine the other day, installed them and had too much trouble with the push pin things, they didn't seem long enough when the washer was on them, got one in but even the slightest touch to the visor made it pop off, and without the washer they rattled like hell. I just threw them out and installed with adhesive only. Here's to hoping they don't come flying off!! Be warned though shipping cost can be very high in relation to product cost. Shipping to New York negated the "discount" price they advertise. Will admit they look so freaking sweet though!! will post pictures later if I can!
Glad you like the look of them, but I'm sorry to hear you had issues with clips. Keep in mind many of the visors we have listed do not use clips at all, so the adhesive is sufficient if you clean the surface and press down enough during installation.

In regards to the shipping cost...yes, going across country for this product is just not cheap. Shipping has increased each year for all businesses. If you want, PM me your Order # and I'll try to find out more details if your shipping rate was higher than normal.

suckmyhatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Hatchback
Glad you like the look of them, but I'm sorry to hear you had issues with clips. Keep in mind many of the visors we have listed do not use clips at all, so the adhesive is sufficient if you clean the surface and press down enough during installation.

In regards to the shipping cost...yes, going across country for this product is just not cheap. Shipping has increased each year for all businesses. If you want, PM me your Order # and I'll try to find out more details if your shipping rate was higher than normal.
Honestly its not a big deal with the shipping and yeah the car got a wash and dry before I put them on, just wanted people to hear my experience. Is there any warranty about them staying on? You know, just in case they don't

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

44820_2201___full-20car-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___front-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___rear-jpg.jpg

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

Hey man. So I installed the visors on my Hatchback but the problem was the rear driver er visor completely Cracked and broke as I was trying to adjust. Please advise (I know it’s my fault)edit—Rear Driver side

Last edited:

SonicTyphoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just an update -

Got these a couple days ago but I haven't gotten a chance to install them on my car yet. First impressions, they look amazing. Packaged very well and the product itself is pristine and the tint itself on the visor is pretty dark, compared to the previous set that I had from WellVisor. Can't wait to get them installed!

And for anyone wondering, the emblem itself can be removed pretty easily. The adhesive itself is pretty strong, but after a initial tug, comes off pretty clean with no engravings/moldings underneath. Just need to use some adhesive remove to take the remainder of the adhesive off.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow, that is very strange! Please email [email protected] and we'll work something out. They definitely should not crack like that unless you were to use a ton of force or there was a pre-existing crack (potentially from shipping).

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow, that is very strange! Please email [email protected] and we'll work something out. They definitely should not crack like that unless you were to use a ton of force or there was a pre-existing crack (potentially from shipping).
I just hear back from customer care. They said that I would have to pay $21.67 shipping & they will have to send a whole new kit(which I don’t need). Oscar emailed me and said he spoke with the Warehouse & that they don’t have spare parts. Could you help me with this one please? I don’t really need a whole new kit & I just spent $75 on this. Thanks again.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just hear back from customer care. They said that I would have to pay $21.67 shipping & they will have to send a whole new kit(which I don’t need). Oscar emailed me and said he spoke with the Warehouse & that they don’t have spare parts. Could you help me with this one please? I don’t really need a whole new kit & I just spent $75 on this. Thanks again.
Unfortunately we have no way to just buy one visor either. We can only purchase entire sets. So, that explains Oscar's response. Occasionally we do have some spare parts from previous damage claims, partially defective orders, etc. but at the moment we don't have any single spare visors :(

Normally for installation issues like this we won't send out replacements for free without first inspecting the parts. I'll make an exception in this case and get you a brand new set sent out at no charge. If possible, please use the box to ship the other visors back to us, including the broken one. Thank you.
Sponsored