OP
OP
Cardboard_box93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Vehicle Showcase
It's really easy. Just follow the body lines and it'll be straight. Doing the rims sounds like a good idea. I think I'll try that. That'll be it after that tho. I don't wanna go overboard with cosmetic stuff lol
Sponsored

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
that looks really nice because of the simplicity. now just needs a racing stripe. kidding.

how easy is it to replace the shifter knob, or remove it? im hoping its just a screw off kind

biffosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion Sport, 98 Civic Dx (turbo/Blown), 98 Civic Ex (Blown), 87 CRX HF, 94 F150 302
I like the pin stripe, also this gives us a really good look at the 5" typical radio as opposed to the 7" touch screen
I want this radio in a 1.5T manual...if I can get that I would be 100% content. Gotta have that volume knob!

OP, sounds great! Glad to hear it's not as loud as some expected it to be. Good job :thumbsup:

fohidrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/ Sensing
It's really easy. Just follow the body lines and it'll be straight. Doing the rims sounds like a good idea. I think I'll try that. That'll be it after that tho. I don't wanna go overboard with cosmetic stuff lol
What was the dimension of the stripe? 1/8"?
Any links for where you got it from? Thanks!

OP
OP
Cardboard_box93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Vehicle Showcase
What was the dimension of the stripe? 1/8"?
Any links for where you got it from? Thanks!
Just a vinyl pinstripe from O,Reilly's. 1/4th inch on the outside and 1/8th inch on the interior

Last edited:

Honda4LifeAU

Number 1 Honda Fan from Australia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD K20, Jazz GE
Looks wise, I think you should have a cut-out in the rear diffuser to give it a more integrated/OEM look..