What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

OCIVIC

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 white turbo coupe
I checked my air filter(engine) and vacuumed it. How do i know if i need to change my air cleaner?
I usually replace the OEM with K&N reusable filters, but back in the day when I changed the oil I would change all the filters!

Hope it helps.
Sponsored

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man, would you mind sharing the link for the grill? I'm pulling the trigger!

Just got LED's installed and bought the OEM trunk spoiler :dance:
Here you go: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-honeycomb-performance-mesh-grille.html?ctid=3221 though it looks like they're out of stock for now.

Nice! Front LEDs? I just put in rear turn signal LEDs since I smoked my reverse lights... was going to put in new reverse LEDs but got the wrong bulb side smh. For anyone else make sure to get size 64132.

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I checked my air filter(engine) and vacuumed it. How do i know if i need to change my air cleaner?
Hold it up to the sunlight , if you can see any light through it your still good.

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
I usually replace the OEM with K&N reusable filters, but back in the day when I changed the oil I would change all the filters!

Hope it helps.
Im not sure they said k&n filter can damage the maf sensor

gdepgefk3387

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Sport MT, GE8 Base
Country flag
Few days consolidated:
Center console cover (Sport HB)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) hFSb7Q3m

Side markers
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) xpErhMsm

Flaps
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Afh5BiSm

Mats
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) qErGiURm

More to do (like the door arm rest covers, but that's gonna take a while), and more stuff I just need to photo.

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Few days consolidated:
Center console cover (Sport HB)
hFSb7Q3m.jpg

Side markers
xpErhMsm.jpg

Flaps
Afh5BiSm.jpg

Mats
qErGiURm.jpg

More to do (like the door arm rest covers, but that's gonna take a while), and more stuff I just need to photo.
Someone on here mentioned they were the only ones to get HPF mats, glad to see another person joined him, in cold snowy Ohio I had to go with maxpider.

gdepgefk3387

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Sport MT, GE8 Base
Country flag
Someone on here mentioned they were the only ones to get HPF mats, glad to see another person joined him, in cold snowy Ohio I had to go with maxpider.
In AZ moisture is not too much of an issue but we do have lots of dust (so black carpet sucks) and lots of oil build up on road/parking lots due to no rain which means dirt and grease. I've had OEM rubber in my 2 Fits and my current Subaru, and the standard carpets in my '04 Si, so have seen the pros and cons. The rubber mats definitely are awesome, and do such a good job keeping things clean. But: the carpet is much more comfortable in my opinion; I wanted different carpet so I didn't mess up the stock stuff for down the road; I'm a nerd and like the red (and it doesn't show dirt as bad as the black carpet or rubber)! If there were not these red carpets, I'd likely have gone rubber.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image

Washed and waxed my car.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
So, my plan with modding my EX-L sedan has been to make it a little faster, a little sharper looking and a little bit better of a handler. I've always modded my cars to be a little stealthy. Better than stock but nothing over the top.

Recently I flashed the +6 Hondata tune to my car and it's a lot of fun. But I'll tell you what. The extra power makes it pretty clear the stock Firestones aren't up to the task. I added an Ultra Racing front strut bar a while back and it tightened the front end a bit. I have an Si rear sway bar I'm hoping to get installed soon. And today I got some new shoes for my ride. Nokian Zline A/S... ultra high performance tires. They should be a big improvement over stock. They're W rated and have a nice aggressive tread:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) rps20180330_233954

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Gave my Cosmic Blue a nice bath and polished and waxed it. Of course being a really dark color it will be dusty in about 45 minutes. :rolleyes:

View attachment 90080

Last edited:

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought some detailed kit.

Meguiar's Quick Detailer, Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Ultimate Polish .

Cleaned the leather seats .