CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
If they have over 40 sold and installed on the CTR then where are those people, all 40 of them must not care at all about Facebook groups or forums.....lol
i under stand where your coming from if i worked for a company who promoted something and didn't want someone to buy it ya i get it but i would prob go a diff rout on it but i under stand where your coming from reading all your post on diff threads like i said before i will post my install and ill start a real thread on it !!!
Sponsored

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
i under stand where your coming from if i worked for a company who promoted something and didn't want someone to buy it ya i get it but i would prob go a diff rout on it but i under stand where your coming from reading all your post on diff threads like i said before i will post my install and ill start a real thread on it !!!
Think all he was trying to say was for those that have purchased and installed it, that it's surprising they aren't active on here or other social media outlets. Since they could provide proper feedback on how they installed everything. Which sounds like you are going to be the first to have a proper guide and everyone will appreciate the informative help on everything.

Samlietxh

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R #5483
Country flag
I have to disagree with you they were not helpful at all when I try to talk to them about the fitment issues I was having with their intercooler to me full race is out the game PRL is the way to go
So is that why you refused to tell them more than “it won’t fit” didn’t send them any pictures and cut up a charge pipe trying to make it work then demanded your money back?

Fastrax04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
So is that why you refused to tell them more than “it won’t fit” didn’t send them any pictures and cut up a charge pipe trying to make it work then demanded your money back?
LOL well I didn’t want to post all that but I’m glad someone did. There are always 2 sides to the story. Its unfortunate Full Race cannot be active on this forum to offer their version.

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
Where are the people who where gonna do the install and take pics/video's? I'd for one like to see if it fits without issues or required cutting the whole car up.

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
I have send them pictures and everything and I wasn’t demanding my money back I was trying to get it fix cause the piping won’t fit if you want I can send you pics like I send them and I’m not trying to say the intercooler and piping are not goood is just that it doesn’t fit the type r like they said it would

I have send them pictures and everything and I wasn’t demanding my money back I was trying to get it fix cause the piping won’t fit if you want I can send you pics like I send them and I’m not trying to say the intercooler and piping are not goood is just that it doesn’t fit the type r like they said it would
Who said I refused to talk to them

Last edited by a moderator:

Samlietxh

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R #5483
Country flag
Where are the people who where gonna do the install and take pics/video's? I'd for one like to see if it fits without issues or required cutting the whole car up.
Soon my friend. Soon.

Who said I refused to talk to them
You’re not the only one talking to them bud.

JLOracing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Time Attack, 2007 Honda Fit Sport Time Attack, 2009 Honda Fit Sport Time Attack, 2009 Honda fit Sport World Challenge TCB, 2012 Honda Fit Sport daily, 1996 Honda Civic Coupe endurance road race, 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback rallycross, 1971 Datsun 510 Coupe project track car
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

JLOracing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Time Attack, 2007 Honda Fit Sport Time Attack, 2009 Honda Fit Sport Time Attack, 2009 Honda fit Sport World Challenge TCB, 2012 Honda Fit Sport daily, 1996 Honda Civic Coupe endurance road race, 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback rallycross, 1971 Datsun 510 Coupe project track car
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
another weekend has passed, no one has installed one yet?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Correction, putting it in tomorrow hopefully. Just have to worry about lighting and the beer staying cool. Hahaha. It’s beautiful though.

0926C426-96D0-4348-9B01-B2B8221D69C2.jpeg
Maybe you'll be the one that actually knows how to install it lol
Sponsored