First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Yours is reversed?
Canadian cars are all reversed from US Spec cars. I would suggest looking in Canada and uk versions of eBay! I lived in Germany for years and still frequent eBay.de especially when I was still a VAG guy and with my last BMW as well:)
Sponsored

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
Canadian cars are all reversed from US Spec cars. I would suggest looking in Canada and uk versions of eBay! I lived in Germany for years and still frequent eBay.de especially when I was still a VAG guy and with my last BMW as well:)
I'm a vag guy too!

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm a vag guy too!
Too funny man - may be a pattern with chosen professions and cars. I was moments away from a MK7 GTI but with the Performance Package and the options to compare to the Si it was way too far off on the money. In all honesty my MK6 GTI 2012 let me down a bit, and my heart is in MK2's, I have built 4 with my final being a 92 with G60 flares, Peloquin, 2.0 Bubble block stroked - techtonics cam and cam gears, porsche fuel system, megasquirt with GSXR1000 injectors etc etc etc. Car was an absolute BLAST, I finished it in 2005 drove till 2007 and then traded it straight across for a 2004 Audi TT 225 wit h63k miles on it - Lets just say the 225 did not like being beaten by a built 8v all motor, after some shit talking we ended up trading. I did GIAC tune, Red Quattro controller, Carboni intake, Eurosport DP, modded the twin intercoolers, etc etc etc. I can see myself finding an older GTI and building it again soon as an extra car:)

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
I meant the other kind of vag....

Too funny man - may be a pattern with chosen professions and cars. I was moments away from a MK7 GTI but with the Performance Package and the options to compare to the Si it was way too far off on the money. In all honesty my MK6 GTI 2012 let me down a bit, and my heart is in MK2's, I have built 4 with my final being a 92 with G60 flares, Peloquin, 2.0 Bubble block stroked - techtonics cam and cam gears, porsche fuel system, megasquirt with GSXR1000 injectors etc etc etc. Car was an absolute BLAST, I finished it in 2005 drove till 2007 and then traded it straight across for a 2004 Audi TT 225 wit h63k miles on it - Lets just say the 225 did not like being beaten by a built 8v all motor, after some shit talking we ended up trading. I did GIAC tune, Red Quattro controller, Carboni intake, Eurosport DP, modded the twin intercoolers, etc etc etc. I can see myself finding an older GTI and building it again soon as an extra car:)

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag