What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
EDIT: Hold up, wait. So the paddle shifters are part of the steering column and not the wheel? Please help me understand. I'm confused now. Also, link to the CF shifter?

The paddle shifters are attached to the OEM steering wheel and the BuddyClub steering wheel doesn't have them so it's not suitable for any trim level that has the paddle shifters. Unless you're fine with losing that functionality.
The paddle shifters are part of the wheel. They have 2 small locator nipples and is mainly secured and held on with 1 screw. You'll have to cut off one of the nipples, takes less than 5 seconds.

Everything works without issues and fitment is perfect (exception for cutting off the small locator nipple on the paddle shifter). Picture from my previous post is proof that the BuddyClub wheel fits with paddles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
The paddle shifters are part of the wheel. They have 2 small locator nipples and is mainly secured and held on with 1 screw. You'll have to cut off one of the nipples, takes less than 5 seconds.

Everything works without issues and fitment is perfect (exception for cutting off the small locator nipple on the paddle shifter). Picture from my previous post is proof that the BuddyClub wheel fits with paddles.
Ah, ok. So there’s just slight modifications you have to do. Could you explain what you mean about cutting off the locator nips?

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah, ok. So there’s just slight modifications you have to do. Could you explain what you mean about cutting off the locator nips?
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180301_164110__01

Green - screw hole
Red - nipple hole 1
Blue - nipple hole 2

The paddle shift will have 2 nipples;one that goes into blue and one into red and then a single screw that goes through the green to hold the paddle shifter in place.

The buddy club wheel does not have one of the red or blue circled holes...I forget which one but I think it's the red. Because the buddyclub wheel doesn't have that hole, you just have to cut the nipple on the paddle shifter meant for the corresponding hole so it sits properly.

Last edited:

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
IMG_20180301_164110__01.jpg

Green - screw hole
Red - nipple hole 1
Blue - nipple hole 2

The paddle shift will have 2 nipples;one that goes into blue and one into red and then a single screw that goes through the green to hold the paddle shifter in place.

The buddy club wheel does not have one of the red or blue circled holes...I forget which one but I think it's the red. Because the buddyclub wheel doesn't have that hole, you just have to cut the nipple on the paddle shifter meant for the corresponding hole so it sits properly.
Thanks man! That’s super helpful. Do you think you could PM this to me?

werdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
Hands down, do I have the sexiest hatch?

311FB458-3C62-4F75-822C-ED511C588A97.jpeg

EDA9DBF6-01C5-49DF-BC80-6905F76771FA.jpeg

88014885-8DEA-4964-9CF7-38CDE0BD1012.jpeg

94A68954-C5B0-4DF3-959D-8F449E49F5E4.jpeg

4C17F799-5354-4C13-8EB6-6FAC2073D336.jpeg
There'll always be hate, don't let that bring you down. Personally not a fan of the color scheme, but I respect your decisions. At-least you had the courage and confidence to do it, than just saying you'll do it. It's like saying "Oh I hate your track car because it's not stanced", they all have different purposes.

Almostfast

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Sport Touring
Country flag
Put the rest of my husky mats in, as well as a picture of the toddler $#!+ Kicker protector
Can't believe how well the husky mats fit. I've had weather tech in my past two cars, and they fit ok... But these are outstanding.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180301_185459 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20180301_185412

steviiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
I installed paint protection on the front bumper/hood/fenders/mirror and then gave her a nice wash and ceramic coating after.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) oNYOKmH

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) mNUd8b

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) mNUd8b

Last edited:

BobM_Jr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag

kung fu kenny

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Put the rest of my husky mats in, as well as a picture of the toddler $#!+ Kicker protector
Can't believe how well the husky mats fit. I've had weather tech in my past two cars, and they fit ok... But these are outstanding.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) {filename} Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) {filename}

Where did you get that toddler kicker protector? I’ll be needing one soon.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did you get that toddler kicker protector? I’ll be needing one soon.
I bought the OEM seat cover (covers all three backs and the bench itself). I myself try to clean each week (i bring my kids to my in-laws five days per week so it does get messy back there), but it's good to know i have the seat cover. My oldest is now in a front-facing seat and I put a universal seat protector/organizer on the back of my driver's side seat. When he kicks or occassionally throws/drops his drink, the seat is protected (usually).

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last week I drove out to Landcaster, CA to meet the guys at Thermal R&D. They installed there civic sport hatchback exhaust system on my car. I love it and couldn't be happier it sounds so much better then I was expecting it to sound! I haven't got a chance to do a nice photo shoot with it but here are some photos I shot with my phone.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) honda ti Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) honda tip2