Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice. Do you expect this mount to have lower NVH than other aftermarket mounts that are currently available, such as the options from Hasport?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Very nice. Do you expect this mount to have lower NVH than other aftermarket mounts that are currently available, such as the options from Hasport?
Same question I was going to ask:thumbsup: from the looks of the front section being solid... It might be more regardless of the Durometer that's is used.. looks nice though.. will it only be offered in Orange?? or Will there be a Black option as well:hmm:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same question I was going to ask:thumbsup: from the looks of the front section being solid... It might be more regardless of the Durometer that's is used.. looks nice though.. will it only be offered in Orange?? or Will there be a Black option as well:hmm:
Can't say I'd mind having a "wild" color for the rear motor mount. It's not a piece that is going to be seen very often. It may as well shine when it's uncovered. Ha

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As a matter of fact I do expect it to have less NVH then all the others.

Good observation, you would think it would be more but physics and other mounts I have designed before would actually tell me different. Now yes NVH will be more than OEM but not as great as you might think. We will obviously test and validate this over the next month and such. We will release a Blog later as well giving more detail.

Oh and Orange is sort of our thing so000 lol

black maybe later.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok you got me, im intrigued, lol

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
When I upgraded the rear mount on my Mazda3 I went with one from JamesBaroneRacing because it had the largest diameter bushing. Anecdotal evidence from others that had run mounts with small bushings, and had swapped in search of less NVH, lead me to it for that reason. It was a 70 ShoreA duro poly on the one end, but the poly itself was maybe twice the size of others. It cured my wheel hop and, after a decent amount of break-in, feels almost stock at idle.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing major at the moment as you are correct and we have been pretty busy getting ready the intake for launch. That plus the turbo and down-pipe are getting ready soon as well. We will be begin testing shortly, but we will be sure to keep you guys in the loop.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update? Will this be for both manual and cvt?
No current updates but we are still working on it, and yes it should fit both. We will confirm that for sure but pretty confident it will. Will also fit the SI and Type R.

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
No current updates but we are still working on it, and yes it should fit both. We will confirm that for sure but pretty confident it will. Will also fit the SI and Type R.
Will you do anything to combat the two different metals from seizing up? (steel bolt going through aluminum mount)

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will you do anything to combat the two different metals from seizing up? (steel bolt going through aluminum mount)
The poly end has a steel sleeve there and the anodizing on the other end helps with that. As well since we are not actually threading into the mount or anything we are far less likely to have any issues. But you bring up a good point and appreciate the question.

Vincentbrown65

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
The poly end has a steel sleeve there and the anodizing on the other end helps with that. As well since we are not actually threading into the mount or anything we are far less likely to have any issues. But you bring up a good point and appreciate the question.
@Vincent@27WON... when do you expect to have this released?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com