2.0L Any tunes for the 2.0L yet?

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I have regret not going manual as well... But we at least have someone on CVT! So excited!
Yea so just waiting to get out of work and reflash it and hopefully when rv6 comes out with the downpipe I will try and dyno it if it’s possible or maybe ask @KTuner to do it just in the name of research so people with a cvt could see the gains cause no one else has messed with the car I was scared but said I’ll never know unless I do it and here I am
Sponsored

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
I have a 17 EX with cvt and have been using the ktuner V1 for about a week. Def a power difference in the upper power bands. I also have the short ram Injen intake.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Just reflashed with throttle responseiveness 2 and it really kick up from 3.5k and up and keeps going and going until redline really worth it in my opinion low end is ABOUT the same up but acceleration is faster after 3k and vtec at 5600 really helps this car ALOT going let it ride out couple hundred miles see if it starts to pick up more as it goes with my bolt ons

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
Just reflashed with throttle responseiveness 2 and it really kick up from 3.5k and up and keeps going and going until redline really worth it in my opinion low end is ABOUT the same up but acceleration is faster after 3k and vtec at 5600 really helps this car ALOT going let it ride out couple hundred miles see if it starts to pick up more as it goes with my bolt ons
My thoughts exactly...after 3.5k it just keeps pulling power...but low end is the same. I really enjoy the extra power.

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
I didn’t change any settings, I just flashed the tune. What is stock throttle responsiveness set to with the supplied tune? I might need to reflash

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I didn’t change any settings, I just flashed the tune. What is stock throttle responsiveness set to with the supplied tune? I might need to reflash
It’s set to factory throttle responseiveness it makes it to no lag at all once you tap the pedal really worth it

socal818

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic sport
Country flag
It’s set to factory throttle responseiveness it makes it to no lag at all once you tap the pedal really worth it
Do you remember what screen it’s in to make throttle adjustments? I’m gonna reflash this weekend.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So been about a week with the reflash and people who are thinking twice and have thoughts if they should or not buy it. My personal opinion is to buy it I know this car looks like it has low dyno numbers BUT it puts down power and holds its own got into a few comparisons with a ek b20 w/gsr head fbo and a bolt on 2012 si both neck n neck and easy those cars have +25hp +25tq than me and can’t pull but digs with the cvt are non existent sadly but I’m a happy camper with this tune let up lots of power it’s the vtec that helps the most :thumbsup:

FedCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Honda Civic LX 2.0l 6spd
Country flag
I have about 33k on my 2.0 and with the 6 speed manual I feel the motor fall flat on its face around 3rd gear and above and unless i want ultimate pull I have to go to second gear. I hope we can unlock this motor.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I have about 33k on my 2.0 and with the 6 speed manual I feel the motor fall flat on its face around 3rd gear and above and unless i want ultimate pull I have to go to second gear. I hope we can unlock this motor.
Are you stock with nothing if so ktuner and rv6 downpipe is what you want to buy for better midrange torque

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yes Bone Stock everything. 2016 2.0L 6 speed.
I'm so jealous u have manual. I myself have the EX. I have aem cold air intake. I also did muffler delete but put it back after a week.
Sponsored