lsylvester12

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic lx sedan
Hey everyone,

So I got a new honda civic lx sedan, and I have not enjoyed the stock speakers in the car. I am wanting to keep the head unit that is already in the car, and get new speakers in the front and back and put a small 10' subwoofer in the back as well. I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for different speakers, amps, subs, etc. If you do please let me know. Thanks
Sponsored

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
Hey everyone,

So I got a new honda civic lx sedan, and I have not enjoyed the stock speakers in the car. I am wanting to keep the head unit that is already in the car, and get new speakers in the front and back and put a small 10' subwoofer in the back as well. I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for different speakers, amps, subs, etc. If you do please let me know. Thanks
Use the search field.

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Crutchfield has an article about equipping a sedan just that way.