Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread

meritsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic lx, 2008 crv ex
Guys, i have LX model and anyone know how to display wallpaper while music is ON using bluetooth or usb. It is not showing. I have changed display setting to wallpaper fromaudio but it still not showing it. Any help will be appreaciated.
Sponsored

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Man I can't wait to get my civic. First thing I'm doing is changing the wall paper to Miley Cyrus licking a lollipop or the avenges. It's a toss up..

CamaC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I can't seem to get the unit to recognize and say I have images on a usb drive. I've formatted my thumbstick to Fat32, all files are smaller than 2mb, have 5 letter names in jpg format with no more than 5 photos on the usb with the photos being the only thing on the drive in the root directory. Any help?

drumachine9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Does the wallpaper get replaced if you reboot?
How do you reboot, I had a wallpaper downloaded and the other day all the home screen icons turned white and no more background, it won't change either. Like it's frozen or something. All the functions still work.

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread 14570149715911167675746

ICanLiftACivicUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hold the audio icon/touch button down for a few seconds, it should ask if you want to reboot. Should fix your problem.

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Our cars aren't complete without a little personalization. I'd like to see your homescreen and wallpaper.

To get us started here is something I made for my car. I'm just a novice so don't be too harsh.

1920*1080
Civic X BG 1920x1080.png
800*480
Civic X BG Smooth.png
800*480
Civic X BG.png
IMG_20160119_172149.jpg
I really like that... Is it asking a lot to have u upload a version without the android guy?

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
are these only available for the ex and above models?

meritsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic lx, 2008 crv ex
Guys, i have LX model and anyone know how to display wallpaper while music is ON using bluetooth or usb. It is not showing. I have changed display setting to wallpaper fromaudio but it still not showing it. Any help will be appreaciated.
I have taken to dealer and they said, its screen issue and they are going to replace the screen. Did anyone face same issue? They said 3 out of 150 car they sold in 2016 has similar problem and they have to replace the screen.

djs2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX-HS (CDN)
Country flag
After all the reading I've done on the Civic I'm not sure what makes me more happy, but something as silly as being able to change wallpapers on the infotainment system has me super excited.

So after looking at these wallpapers I know exactly what I want on mine, the LCARS system from Star Trek! It would be perfect. Does anyone have this already? If not, does anyone know where I can get the dimensions of the menu button placement? I'll try to make it myself.

Last edited:

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
After all the reading I've done on the Civic I'm not sure what makes me more happy, but something as silly as being able to change wallpapers on the infotainment system has me super excited.

So after looking at these wallpapers I know exactly what I wont on mine, the LCARS system from Star Trek! It would be perfect. Does anyone have this already? If not, does anyone know where I can get the dimensions of the menu button placement? I'll try to make it myself.
That sounds like one I'd try. Please post it if you figure it out. Here's one from a previous generation Civic: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/atta...09943909-navi-screens-post-here-lcars-nav.jpg

djs2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX-HS (CDN)
Country flag

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks Menissalt, just did mine to match my car's name, Kuro Kitsune (Black Fox spirit)

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Snapchat-2554352022093991093

djk80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I couldn't get this working for the life of me ...... Its where the cupholders are so it stands upward correct ? I don't know if the USB is being detected or what I dont get the icon at the top......I tried NTFS as well as FAT32. I had about 10 pictures on there different sizes and names. The USB drive is 8GB not sure if that matters

I waited too over a minute or two, nothing
Sponsored