Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
If Some people could Post up some good pics of the Cobra installed we would love to share them on our instagram page! or tag us in!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ya, remove the metal skid plate underneath the car to get access to the bolts that hold the resonator in. Think there’s 2. Lot easier removing that plate. Don’t need to remove bumper either.

Any tips for removing the resonator?

TranceFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
Ya, remove the metal skid plate underneath the car to get access to the bolts that hold the resonator in. Think there’s 2. Lot easier removing that plate. Don’t need to remove bumper either.
After you take out the bolts does it come out from the top or bottom? Getting all the info I can to install mine this weekend

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I pulled all mine out from top. Just have a little patience with it. Especially pulling out the top of air intake box from resonator. It’ll feel like you’re gonna break it but it’s attached really well with like a rubber grommet. After all bolts are out that you’ve removed you can pull the top half out but it took me some force.

After you take out the bolts does it come out from the top or bottom? Getting all the info I can to install mine this weekend

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If Some people could Post up some good pics of the Cobra installed we would love to share them on our instagram page! or tag us in!
Here are some photos of it installed in my Sport hatchback. I went with the Race MAF housing and am finishing up tuning for it. I have some benchmark testing (vs the OEM intake) planned and will follow up later with results. Early signs regarding a measurable street performance gain are looking good! :thumbsup:

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order IMG_1485.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order IMG_1487.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order IMG_1486.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order IMG_1488.JPG

rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports can I install the CAI without any other modifications and run it with no problems or is it one of those "you can, but you should really get a tune" kind of things?

jsanz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan CBP
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports can I install the CAI without any other modifications and run it with no problems or is it one of those "you can, but you should really get a tune" kind of things?
No tune needed unless you get the race MAF option. However it’s a lot more fun with one! I can vouch!

rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No tune needed unless you get the race MAF option. However it’s a lot more fun with one! I can vouch!
Thanks... Is it available with the red hose yet? :D

SpeedyPro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Anybody install this that has the Honda Sensing package? The radar sits next to the fog light on the left side, near where I'm seeing pictures of the filter sitting. I don't wanna try installing the intake and then realize it won't fit or force a radar malfunction.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
What is the USDM Windsheild Washer Reservoir Conversion Kit for @prlmotorsports ? Why is it recommended as an option when trying to purchase the CAI? Same question for the Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line Upgrade?
Sponsored