ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Sorry for stupid question, but how do you pronounce Aegean ?? Just curious so I don't sound like a jackass when I ask a dealer, LOL
I would like to know too, I think it would be pronounced like age-g-an. When I went to the dealer I just asked if they have the blue....not the cosmic blue one lol
Sponsored

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
This color reminds me of the old EBP from the SI. I really like it and makes the lines of the civic pop.

johnnywatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Aegean Blue
Anyone have images of the Honda body kit in Aegean Blue yet?

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima
Does the ride feel any different with the 18's on it? Also did the fuel economy take a hit?
The fuel economy seems to be the same I guess it depends on the way you drive your baby. :) the ride there is a little road noise from the new size/ old stock oem rims but I'm use to it from my 2014 civic si.

Tearhammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 6 speed LX Civic Blue, 2013 Chevy Sonic LT hatch
Waiting on pdi

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The fuel economy seems to be the same I guess it depends on the way you drive your baby. :) the ride there is a little road noise from the new size/ old stock oem rims but I'm use to it from my 2014 civic si.
Man that shine on the blue car. It almost looks wet.. Fly down to NJ and detail my car.lol

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
image.jpeg

Just moved from Milwaukee got sick of that place snow, cold and ice. I got the same vehicle as you purchased it on 2/4/16 and loving this weather in California. Congratulations on your new purchase.
You and I chatted about this already, but coming from Minneapolis, this winter was an absolute dream. I would take Minneapolis winters any day of the week if I could get about half of Milwaukee off the road though...and maybe some of Minnesota's budget surplus to pay for road improvement. Seriously - the roads here are utterly deplorable. And the drivers terrify me. They tailgate like nothing I've ever seen before, speed about 30 above the speed limit in construction zones, and blinkers are apparently optional on cars here. I often wonder where all the highway patrol are, because I've only seen one or two since I moved here and I commute to Menomonee Falls from downtown every day. It's insane.

But here are some pictures of when I picked her up so I can post this and not feel like I'm being off-topic. Haha. More to come when I fully detail this summer (+ a bonus shot of my Dyno Blue Pearl 2013 Si. I loved that car. It wasn't my Touring, but I could've easily driven that car to 200K happily).

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5454.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5455.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5456.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5457.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5462.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5466.JPG

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
You and I chatted about this already, but coming from Minneapolis, this winter was an absolute dream. I would take Minneapolis winters any day of the week if I could get about half of Milwaukee off the road though...and maybe some of Minnesota's budget surplus to pay for road improvement. Seriously - the roads here are utterly deplorable. And the drivers terrify me. They tailgate like nothing I've ever seen before, speed about 30 above the speed limit in construction zones, and blinkers are apparently optional on cars here. I often wonder where all the highway patrol are, because I've only seen one or two since I moved here and I commute to Menomonee Falls from downtown every day. It's insane.

But here are some pictures of when I picked her up so I can post this and not feel like I'm being off-topic. Haha. More to come when I fully detail this summer (+ a bonus shot of my Dyno Blue Pearl 2013 Si. I loved that car. It wasn't my Touring, but I could've easily driven that car to 200K happily).

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG
Are you kidding me? The cops are all over there. All on I-94. They're like vultures especially Milwaukee and the southern lying little towns. I guess they have nothing else better to do than to stop people in the area. You'll see there like camouflaged Hawks in their huge gmc tahoes.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Are you kidding me? The cops are all over there. All on I-94. They're like vultures especially Milwaukee and the southern lying little towns. I guess they have nothing else better to do than to stop people in the area. You'll see there like camouflaged Hawks in their huge gmc tahoes.
I guess they're mostly unmarked then. I rarely see any squad cars and I take 94 from downtown to 45 to Silver Spring every weekday and I almost never see anyone pulled over. A lot of people shouldn't even be on the road here, let alone a ticket haha.

How is Cali treating you?