What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok so I been meaning to take some pics and list some of my mods. I did this over the last 3 weeks. Plasti dipped the chrome molding. That was the thing that drove me the most nuts every time I looked at the car. Installed the Jdm type r badges front and back, also the type r grill.

View attachment 81773

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

IMG_2138.JPG

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG
Though about plasti dipping but idk if i like the matt-gloss style opposed to the gloss-gloss style if i were to just wrap the chrome with 3M vinyl wrap. Both look good but it's a matter of opinion i guess.
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s a big improvement and the best part is that it has three settings. I have it in the mid setting so far and it feels much better
So Does it push the pedal more towards you? Wouldn’t that feel rather uncomfortable based on your preferred seating position or did you readjust that too? Idk if this is really worth the buy

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
So Does it push the pedal more towards you? Wouldn’t that feel rather uncomfortable based on your preferred seating position or did you readjust that too? Idk if this is really worth the buy
It’s really meant to make heel-toe easier. It takes getting used to but personally it feels better to me versus the factory position

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
Catch can on a 2.0 NA? I can't imagine much blow by with this engine to make any difference.
There isn’t a lot ... but I do see my throttle body coated in oil and my aem intake is coated as well ... so I don’t expect to empty out the catch can until very many miles ... but the blowby is present if only very little

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s really meant to make heel-toe easier. It takes getting used to but personally it feels better to me versus the factory position
Oh ok. So it’s really more for manual. I have a CVT

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
forced myself to drive with econ on before i loose my license pulling 3rd gear to redline like i did this morning on the way to work, which is full of traffic cameras:drive:

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Oh ok. So it’s really more for manual. I have a CVT
I dont see why you would need it with a non-manual. It took me a bit to get used to but I really like. I have in setting B. Thinking of trying C for a little less forwardness. Its really hard for me to heel-toe with the stock arrangement.

STEELO-CLASSIC

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Though about plasti dipping but idk if i like the matt-gloss style opposed to the gloss-gloss style if i were to just wrap the chrome with 3M vinyl wrap. Both look good but it's a matter of opinion i guess.
Well I can tell you this, I used the semi-gloss black plasti-dip. I was so amazed how close to oem the finish it was. I have actually stoped and looked at it on more than one occasion. I will post a pic later today.

Last edited: