Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah man. I was done waiting for them and when they came in I was like "I need them now!!" I was lucky enough to get them installed the same day too. It was a good Friday. Are you getting them? My cousin's shop can install them for a fair price. Let me know, maybe we can set up a meet up.
I'm having my friend install them for me at his shop. Curious.. how much would your friend charge for this job?

I'll receive mine tomorrow :)
Sponsored

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
how much better does it feel when lowered? no codes? Does sport mode react different?
It feels a lot better lowered and more stable in corners. It does ride a little harsher.. Kind of like having sport mode always on but a little softer. No codes were thrown.

Sport mode makes you feel every little bump on the road.

The shocks still need to break in. I've only driven it for about 5 miles after it was completed.

It does look a lot better in person. I'll probably invest in a jack to be able to clean my PRL filter. There isn't enough ground clearance to take out the filter by my fog lights.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
It feels a lot better lowered and more stable in corners. It does ride a little harsher.. Kind of like having sport mode always on but a little softer. No codes were thrown.

Sport mode makes you feel every little bump on the road.

The shocks still need to break in. I've only driven it for about 5 miles after it was completed.

It does look a lot better in person. I'll probably invest in a jack to be able to clean my PRL filter. There isn't enough ground clearance to take out the filter by my fog lights.
have you also thought about running a 20mm spacer?

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
No it seems like it's the perfect height. It is stiffer though..
Here are the eibach and stock springs
Thanks for the feedback and pics. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Have you got a camber / toe reading since you've lowered the car ?

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Have you got a camber / toe reading since you've lowered the car ?
No it was dropped off around 3 then completed around 5. My alignment seems fine but I'll have to get a custom alignment sometime soon.

The camber isn't that bad. It's barely noticeable. Prl has a kit on their site that works with the si. They don't use the kit on their vehicle.