T-Lo9385

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I will. Im getting install locally in my area.
Sponsored

BooSi86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si 4-door
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Eibach and they are still not available for pick/delivery (I'm picking my up at will call) They said they had some issues with the coating machine so hopefully Monday....I'm curious how other people are already receiving theirs when Eibach hasn't even released them??

BooSi86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People are probably buying the non Si ones is my guess.
I guess so....I'm not here to put people on blast but I'm confused as to which springs people are claiming to get if Eibach hasn't release the PRO-KIT Performance Springs (E10-40-036-02-22) to the public.... I will keep this the thread updated with more information when it arrives. Expect pictures when they arrive though :)

T-Lo9385

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'll find out this weekend if they are showing up.

BooSi86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update fellas! Springs are installed and the car looks and rides great. Next is to get a camber kit to fix the rear. Tho some may like the look of the tires being like this I personally don't.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach drop 3

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach drop 1

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Update fellas! Springs are installed and the car looks and rides great. Next is to get a camber kit to fix the rear. Tho some may like the look of the tires being like this I personally don't.

drop 3.jpg

drop 1.jpg
Looks great man! I'm jealous! If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with the rear? I don't see anything wrong, lol. Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to all this stuff, heh.

BooSi86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great man! I'm jealous! If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with the rear? I don't see anything wrong, lol. Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to all this stuff, heh.
Thanks man! I'm just as new so don't sweat it :) The rear tires are kinda slanted but a camber kit should fix that and make it look stock again just lowered. | | instead of / \ I'll upload a picture showing you what I mean.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

drop 3.jpg

drop 1.jpg
Are these the Prolines?