Crystal Black Pearl beauty

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Would the car in the top picture be the EX model then? alloys but no fogs.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
There's fogs on these cars. The one 2 pics up has it too but it's in the shadow so it looks like it doesn't.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I know looks are subjective, but those EX wheels really give me and probably a ton of others incentive to move up to a higher trim. Before you know it, LED headlights are in reach within a couple grand and you've walked out the dealership with a Touring...

I imaging CBP on a Touring kept clean and shiny would make the car look like an executive car rather than some plain Civic.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
I know looks are subjective, but those EX wheels really give me and probably a ton of others incentive to move up to a higher trim. Before you know it, LED headlights are in reach within a couple grand and you've walked out the dealership with a Touring...
Then Honda product planners would have earned their salaries :) But ya the EX wheels don't sit well with me either. They're tiny on this body style.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Then Honda product planners would have earned their salaries :) But ya the EX wheels don't sit well with me either. They're tiny on this body style.
The 17s on the touring/ex-l definitely fill the wheel well up better, especially in the rear.