1.5T 3" Greddy exhaust is out in Nov for HB Sport....

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greedy is "Catback" so wouldn't that include the front pipe?:hmm:
Yes if it really was a catback on the turbo it would include a front pipe as the cat is in the downpipe. Then again exhaust companies call any exhaust that goes to where a cat would usually be on an NA car, a catback.

Alkimist

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Attachments

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Someone on here was running the prototype^^ sounded good.

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How about arkperformance? they’re based in california and heared a lot of good reviews from them. Sale is still going on for $839.30
retail prce is $ 1,199.00

Would anybody go for or ark or GReedy?
?temp_hash=0182c8d4894b5db1f4acd7138ce65bcd.png

http://www.arkperformance.com/ARK-D...ack-Sport-16-p/civic-hatch-sport-16--dt-s.htm
That's a weird look'in muffler setup...but it definitely sounds good but not $1200 good, i'll be sticking with Greddy.

I'm not sure if he's still a active member on this forum but here are some of his sound clips of the Ark exhaust,

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
Yeah just got notification about that as well. Looks like the exhaust is out of stock at most places, even directly through Greddy.
Smart people know it is the best priced product for what exhaust is.

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
I'm still here bro..not as active in here lately but I have some new stuff for the civic coming this week! still loving my ARK Performance exhaust! For more content check out my Instagram @sik_media

That's a weird look'in muffler setup...but it definitely sounds good but not $1200 good, i'll be sticking with Greddy.

I'm not sure if he's still a active member on this forum but here are some of his sound clips of the Ark exhaust,

OP
OP
hawk02

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I'm still here bro..not as active in here lately but I have some new stuff for the civic coming this week! still loving my ARK Performance exhaust! For more content check out my Instagram @sik_media
Keep us posted, burnt tips look nice..........

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
What naruske said....they emailed me a few weeks ago saying they were receiving 10 catbacks. I hadn't had a chance to post about it til now though
I also forgot to mention that i called Thermal and their exhausts will be available sometime next week. Price that was given is $1,275. BUT theirs will include a front pipe as well

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
I also forgot to mention that i called Thermal and their exhausts will be available sometime next week. Price that was given is $1,275. BUT theirs will include a front pipe as well
Even with the front pipe...are people really going to spend at least $300 more for this then the Greddy and take your pick of after market front pipe combo?
Sponsored