Status
Not open for further replies.

nuowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Pretty obnoxious is correct. I've installed cameras since then and I have a set of wheels from a Honda Pilot/Nissan 240sx as of the moment right now. I installed dash cams in my car this past week and have reviewed them religiously. Guess what? The undocumented laborers have been walking around my car checking to see if I got new wheels on yet. Don't speak on something you don't know.
How do you know they're undocumented?

If you DO know they are, then do us all a favor and call whatever authority handles that kind of thing. Or is supposed to handle it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
meow

meow

First Name
Dot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport & 2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know they're undocumented?

If you DO know they are, then do us all a favor and call whatever authority handles that kind of thing. Or is supposed to handle it.
Because the security guard contracted by the construction company to remodel the first floor has confirmed w me that they're undocumented. He was the one who told me that they switched out the legitimate workers with badges for undocumented workers the same week my wheels were stolen.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
So what if you get video of someone stealing your wheels?

You need clear video of the vehicle they are driving in and a clear shot of the license plate.

I always see videos online of people's stuff getting stolen, great you have video of some random person wearing a hoodie, now what are you going to do about it? When my co-worker installed security cams, I talked him into setting up cams that look up and down his street. Cops can't identify a thief, but a vehicle and license plate can be tracked.

I wonder if these wheel thefts are even for the wheels, modern Honda wheels are "meh" BUT you can rest assured the shiny new Honda has brand new tires.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
someone told me most car thieves won't steal a stick shift car. Don't know if thats true.

Mukbang818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Country flag
Pretty obnoxious is correct. I've installed cameras since then and I have a set of wheels from a Honda Pilot/Nissan 240sx as of the moment right now. I installed dash cams in my car this past week and have reviewed them religiously. Guess what? The undocumented laborers have been walking around my car checking to see if I got new wheels on yet. Don't speak on something you don't know.
I didn't speak on something I didnt know, I replied to your obnoxious and prejudice comment. Whether or not they're "undocumented immigrants" isn't pertinent to the main thesis of getting your wheels stolen. You're not filling out a police report on these forums, why provide a description of who you THINK may have stolen your wheels? Like I said, obnoxious

jaydubz79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Glad the cameras are working out for you. I would recommend an alarm as well to complete the combination.

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I didn't speak on something I didnt know, I replied to your obnoxious and prejudice comment. Whether or not they're "undocumented immigrants" isn't pertinent to the main thesis of getting your wheels stolen. You're not filling out a police report on these forums, why provide a description of who you THINK may have stolen your wheels? Like I said, obnoxious
Stop being so annoying and take a hike. Your comments have ZERO to do with this thread and you offer no contribution. You are the obnoxious one. How about feeling bad for the guy who just had his wheels stolen. Where is your sympathy and compassion for the victim of this horrible crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.