Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread

PilotZero

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan (totaled) 2017 Type R (#322)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You know how if you've ever played Mirror's Edge, an object will light up red in tutorial mode to show the path?

That's how I feel when I see my RR in a parking lot filled with white, silver, gray, and black cars. Like something is saying, that car, get in it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 2012-07-24_00036

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread IMG_5563

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Took this photo right before getting ready to drive this skank 3 1/2 hours back home from the dealer 3 weeks ago.. those of you who have looked for a Rallye Red 6 speed sport know the struggle. The color was not an option for me(and I love black cars).
Funny story, this past Sunday morning I woke up at 7 a.m. from a nightmare. In the nightmare I was Myrtle Beach, but it also had everything in Orlando there...strange, anyways I was in my car and bumped into the guy that I bought my first Honda from, a 99 Si in 2001, and he was driving a polished metal metallic sport with black and ivory interior(the one my wife wanted me to get...yuck), one thing lead to another and him and I ended up trading cars for some reason and I couldn't find him to get mine back so I was stuck with his. I woke up in a panic and checked the driveway to assure myself I still had a gorgeous red piece of metal outside.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20171021_105234_zpsc5nft2su

demonslayer

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
You know how if you've ever played Mirror's Edge, an object will light up red in tutorial mode to show the path?

That's how I feel when I see my RR in a parking lot filled with white, silver, gray, and black cars. Like something is saying, that car, get in it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename}

I know what I would stick in that exhaust and its a full 8 inches :spaz:

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX

Haha. Me too! I love that it stands out.

Acraig3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe, 1992 Acura integra
It really is a beautiful color. I wanted black, but I couldn't be choosy if I wanted the 1.5t in a 6 speed, now I don't think I'd ever go back

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread Screenshot_20171208-224625