KooMoo

First Name
Nhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. Im going to start a Houston thread. Hopefully we get this thing popping.

Welcome.

Post your make model and location.

Black CTR
League City.
Sponsored

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Hey guys. Im going to start a Houston thread. Hopefully we get this thing popping.

Welcome.

Post your make model and location.

Black CTR
League City.
PMM Hatch from big Star!

tea86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue
@KooMoo were you the one who purchased the black one from Spring Branch? Name seems familiar, one of my friends told me you purchased it. I'm trying to get that dealership to give me a similar deal like what you got it for.

OP
OP
KooMoo

KooMoo

First Name
Nhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Vehicle Showcase
@KooMoo were you the one who purchased the black one from Spring Branch? Name seems familiar, one of my friends told me you purchased it. I'm trying to get that dealership to give me a similar deal like what you got it for.
Yes that was me!

They gave me a decent deal. Good luck. These guys are out to dip into our pockets. There's a black one in Louisiana for the same price. Check it out.

Rojer

ANW Pirate Ninja
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback RED
Got a Red EX Hatch here, Grabbed it last week. 2nd day I had it someone hit me, so It's been in the shop for a week now =\ The 3 dealerships I went to looking though all 3 had a Type R on the showroom. Shouldn't be all that hard to find one.

OP
OP
KooMoo

KooMoo

First Name
Nhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Vehicle Showcase
Got a Red EX Hatch here, Grabbed it last week. 2nd day I had it someone hit me, so It's been in the shop for a week now =\ The 3 dealerships I went to looking though all 3 had a Type R on the showroom. Shouldn't be all that hard to find one.
Sorry to hear about your hatch!

brun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 ABM CTR #358, '01 2JZ-GTE IS300, '08 TW FA5, '15 WDP MDX SH-AWD ENT
Country flag
for anyone using the type-r as a daily driver. Any if you switching to AS tires/ for winter? i know it doesn't really get cold, but once in awhile it does dip down.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
I'm still searching for a type r been calling dealers weekly. but ADM is killing my luck.
If it's $2k or less, just eat the ADM, friend. Think of the time and hassle you're spending calling literally everybody looking for a deal at MSRP. Then you find one and ink a deal, you still have to ship it back and covered transport will be about $1000-$1200 or more (you do not want to do open transport this time of year from the north where most deals are found) and you're not saving all that much money.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
for anyone using the type-r as a daily driver. Any if you switching to AS tires/ for winter? i know it doesn't really get cold, but once in awhile it does dip down.
It's gotten pretty cold and rainy up here in Dallas this past week and I haven't noticed any issues with traction. I'm driving the SC6's down until the steel belt pokes through then putting something else on mine. I might drop down to some aftermarket 19" wheels around then as the price difference between 19" and 20" tires is enough to put a good chunk of change towards decent wheels.

mitchisawesome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-Sensing
Hey guys just popping in to say hello. I don't really have anything special, just a 2017 Civic Sedan EX-Sensing which is Crystal Black Pearl with black interior. I think this car is freaking beautiful though! Got a great deal on it thanks to a friend who knew someone at Honda Cars of Katy.

Honda Civic 10th gen Houston 23722761_10155767418169002_6836846166386426585_n
Sponsored