how to remove front bumper?

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Couple weeks ago I accidently ran over a snow pile with ice inside, and it dented underside of the front right bumper. I didn't think much of it and local body shop took care of the dent for only $30. Today I noticed some washer fluid on the driveway. I guess it damaged the washer fluid reservoir as well. The leak isn't severe, I feel like it's mendable with some duct tapes. I'd like to remove the bumper and check out the damage. Is there a guide somewhere on how to remove front bumper? Or should I just take it to the body shop and hope they won't rape me with the bill.
Sponsored

onest0p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring 2018 Hacthback
Country flag
See attached guide, this is for installing the "front under spoiler" which have instruction on how to remove the front bumper.

Attachments

OP
OP

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
See attached guide, this is for installing the "front under spoiler" which have instruction on how to remove the front bumper.
thanks,
it looks like small plastic part connecting rubber hose to pump is broken. Need to replace pump. fml

Platypus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
thanks,
it looks like small plastic part connecting rubber hose to pump is broken. Need to replace pump. fml
I'm trying to replace the horn so I need to take off the bumper. I checked out the diagram and got all the plastic plugs, screws, and bolts out but I'm struggling to get the bumper off because of the clips on the inside, how'd you do it and did you break any of the clips in the process?
Sponsored