Coupe Type R anyone? (my personal perfect Type R)

Emig5m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe / 2004 Ford Lightning
Country flag
Not a fan of four doors or hatchbacks - sorry, I just can't get station wagon out of my head, lol. Not a fan of all the red in the interior (I don't even like the red Honda badge to be honest). Give me a Coupe Type R and with 360hp and AWD (it would be like a mini Huracan, lol). Oh and, I have yet to see a Type R in green? Give me green and a sun roof while you're at it. Actually why not more sporty and neon colors? Thanks Honda in advance, hehe.
Sponsored

FK8#1500

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Corolla Xrs, 2015 Honda Fit, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Not a fan of four doors or hatchbacks - sorry, I just can't get station wagon out of my head, lol. Not a fan of all the red in the interior (I don't even like the red Honda badge to be honest). Give me a Coupe Type R and with 360hp and AWD (it would be like a mini Huracan, lol). Oh and, I have yet to see a Type R in green? Give me green and a sun roof while you're at it. Actually why not more sporty and neon colors? Thanks Honda in advance, hehe.
If it’s not what you want, don’t buy it.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
No coupe for me...I like the versatility of the hatch. If it weren't for the hatchback, I think I wouldn't even consider the Type R.

I plan on daily driving it when I get it .

FK8#1500

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No coupe for me...I like the versatility of the hatch. If it weren't for the hatchback, I think I wouldn't even consider the Type R.

Do you live in Louisiana? You buyin’ From Honda of Covington?

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Yea, in New Orleans. Just saw your location. Is that where you got it from?

No, I won't buy from there. They have a black one sitting in the showroom for over a month now. I did go there to check the black out and see if I could live with it.

I found a different dealer who's selling for MSRP but they also got a black one. I'm waiting for white or gray.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bring back a 3-door hatch!

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Where you get the white from? If I remember correctly, Honda of Covington, Royal Honda, Honda of Slidell, and Team Honda had the CW as their first allocation.

I just went down the street to Premier and they had a gray as their first. Salesperson called me the moment it rolled off the truck but they were asking for 37,500 plus tax

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
3-door hatches are dead. Cars are getting bigger with each iteration for the US market.

Even VW axed the 3-door GTi for the States.

FK8#1500

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Do you live in Louisiana? You buyin’ From
Where you get the white from? If I remember correctly, Honda of Covington, Royal Honda, Honda of Slidell, and Team Honda had the CW as their first allocation.

I just went down the street to Premier and they had a gray as their first. Salesperson called me the moment it rolled off the truck but they were asking for 37,500 plus tax
I got mine from Royal Honda. It was the first one they received. I had been talking to them about it for about two years before it finally came through.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Do you live in Louisiana? You buyin’ From

I got mine from Royal Honda. It was the first one they received. I had been talking to them about it for about two years before it finally came through.
Yup. Live in da east. Gonna get it from Gonzales.

I contacted Royal about 4 months in advance but Jared said it was going to be over MSRP. I told them to remove my info.

FK8#1500

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yup. Live in da east. Gonna get it from Gonzales.

I contacted Royal about 4 months in advance but Jared said it was going to be over MSRP. I told them to remove my info.
I set myself up for the ADM. They knew how much I wanted the car.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
Sounds like you need to look at a completely different car.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
That sound nothing like a characteristic of a Type R. Perhaps you can find your dream car elsewhere.
Sponsored