First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
bummer. I didn't get the little hose either... Guess us early adopters missed out...

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Odd mine didnt come with the smaller hose to the valve cover. Is that a recent change?
What's it for
bummer. I didn't get the little hose either... Guess us early adopters missed out...
We added the breather hose and matching hose clamps to the kit about 5 weeks ago as a final touch to the kit. Due to this reason, the price has increased $5. If anyone would like to purchase this at a later date please email [email protected]! :thumbsup:

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We added the breather hose and matching hose clamps to the kit about 5 weeks ago as a final touch to the kit. Due to this reason, the price has increased $5. If anyone would like to purchase this at a later date please email [email protected]! :thumbsup:
I need to get the recharge kit, so I'll probably add that when I order it. thanks...

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just bought mine in black. Got a k&n filter installed already. Hope to bring out the turbski noises a little bit more. Killer Black Friday sale PRL. Is there an install video anywhere with the new vacuum hose included in the kit?

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
I just bought mine in black. Got a k&n filter installed already. Hope to bring out the turbski noises a little bit more. Killer Black Friday sale PRL. Is there an install video anywhere with the new vacuum hose included in the kit?
That's cool , I have an AFE dryflow s but ultimately, I decided to order the cobra intake couldnt really beat the 80 bucks off. There are some videos online and I couldn't really hear anything different. The vac hoses should be simple there's just two...

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's cool , I have an AFE dryflow s but ultimately, I decided to order the cobra intake couldnt really beat the 80 bucks off. There are some videos online and I couldn't really hear anything different. The vac hoses should be simple there's just two...
Ok thanks. Install looks easy enough. Just a couple hose clamps and the new stuff replaces the stock. I searched YouTube for a install box but couldn’t find anything. I’ll try to post some pictures of stock then with new prl stuff on. Was thinking of switching out the chrome front for the hatchback black. I have an ext just wanted to delete some chrome off of it.