CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Pinkbunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Type R
Guys, I am looking for a RED CTR at MSRP. I am ready to buy now. Please PM or let me know if you can help me out.

-Pink Bunny
Sponsored

TypeR_42

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2014 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys, I am looking for a RED CTR at MSRP. I am ready to buy now. Please PM or let me know if you can help me out.

-Pink Bunny
I am ready to buy also. Good luck trying to find any dealers within a couple hundred mile radius of Charlotte outside of Hendrick Honda on South Blvd that MAY sell at MSRP, but if you're not a previous customer or happen to work for them I'm fairly certain you are out of luck. And I believe they added accessories whether you want them or not.

jappchae

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RR CTR
Country flag

-Pink Bunny
I am ready to buy also. Good luck trying to find any dealers within a couple hundred mile radius of Charlotte outside of Hendrick Honda on South Blvd that MAY sell at MSRP, but if you're not a previous customer or happen to work for them I'm fairly certain you are out of luck. And I believe they added accessories whether you want them or not.
CTR at MSRP aren't going to be easy to find sitting delivered on the dealer lot, that's the reality at this stage. If either of you, or anyone else in NC, want to put down a $1,000 nonrefundable deposit and then wait for UNKNOWN COLOR to come THIS YEAR, get in contact with Roger Hill at FLOW Honda in Statesville, NC asap. As of right now you can be first in line to get their next CTR coming in if you give deposit and copy of drivers license. Please let Roger Hill know I sent you his way, my name is John (Min) Choi, I bought their first CTR, and Roger is awesome. I just traded texts with him an hour ago -7:35pm- so this is fresh info about the waitlist being completely open.

TonyD

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rallye Red Type R
Country flag
I will add Honda North in Danvers MA to the Nice list. I emailed about a red CTR and bought it the next day at MSRP. They gave me a reasonable trade offer on my STI and all paperwork was done quickly and easily. NO hassle from the finance/extended warranty/miracle coating department.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
I will add Honda North in Danvers MA to the Nice list. I emailed about a red CTR and bought it the next day at MSRP. They gave me a reasonable trade offer on my STI and all paperwork was done quickly and easily. NO hassle from the finance/extended warranty/miracle coating department.
Congrats!! That's the way it is supposed to work!

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
this is the most simple transactions you got... sounds like a GREAT DEAL..

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
CTR at MSRP is a good deal. I saw a blue Mugen Si last night, looks good but ain't worth the 31k MSRP in 2008.

gtolio

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 EP3 Si hatch, 2019 Civic Sport Hatch 6spd, 2017 Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Germain Honda in Ann Arbor. Discussed for about a week regarding a red CTR they have coming in. Made a deal yesterday at MSRP. Hope to get the car in 2 weeks
Congrats!

Midarete

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #4870
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone have luck or info finding one for MSRP in NYC area?

Called a bunch of dealership in a 200 mile radius, all for at least 4k ADM, :\

iceberg384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 2013 Honda CR-V
Anyone have luck or info finding one for MSRP in NYC area?

Called a bunch of dealership in a 200 mile radius, all for at least 4k ADM, :\
Go see my boy will at South Shore Honda in Valley Stream, NY! I heard they sold two at 37k

Midarete

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #4870
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks dude! Will give them a call asap, will give you some details what they're looking for.

OldPirate

Old Pirate
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Hyundia something like that....
I saw a 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Touring today and saw that stupid side sheet with their ADM junk on there. I think I will start looking at another car company from now on. Looks like these dealers think everyone is stupid and will pay for these crazy markup's on the SI, Type R's and now the new Accords. Screw them.

iceberg384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 2013 Honda CR-V
I saw a 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Touring today and saw that stupid side sheet with their ADM junk on there. I think I will start looking at another car company from now on. Looks like these dealers think everyone is stupid and will pay for these crazy markup's on the SI, Type R's and now the new Accords. Screw them.
It's the dealerships not just Honda. Honda should stop dealers from doing this but it falls on the dealerships. You just have to hunt for the good ones.
Sponsored