All Aftermarket performance based modifications for the 10th gen 1.5T

Medar1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 1.5 Turbo
I was stoked to find out your shop is in Export. I was looking at your downpipe and saw where your located. I live around the greensburg, pa area. I just nice to know your out there. If you need a tester let me know wink wink. lmao.
Sponsored

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
I was stoked to find out your shop is in Export. I was looking at your downpipe and saw where your located. I live around the greensburg, pa area. I just nice to know your out there. If you need a tester let me know wink wink. lmao.
Very exciting news, we will keep this in mind! Stop on by sometime!

HopelessVTec

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si, Hellcat
Tuners are maxing out the internals with the stock turbo is why, with the help of ethanol. @PRL Motorsports is developing a internal kit ;)

I believe @VitViper will be using the internal kit to perfect his custom turbo!
Bigger turbo shifts powerband to the right, granted its a turbo that can support 500hp+... cap the torque at 330wtq max hp should be close to 400whp if not more depending on mods, turbo specs, fuel, tune.

THUND3R

R0LLING THUND3R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
I personally love hondata!! I never had a problem using it. Such an easy program and you can switch tunes right at the track that was my favorite part. Roll up with stock mapping then switch over to " holy shit mode". Can't beat that. Plus some Honda dealerships will actually flash your car for you. In my opinion that is like Honda saying they back that product on their vehicles, super plus
Which dealerships do that?

Blackalpaca1

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Hey everyone, ive been hearin rumors of people getting close to 300hp out of our little turbos, was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to push my civic sport without switching out the engine or turbo.
Thanks in advance

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey everyone, ive been hearin rumors of people getting close to 300hp out of our little turbos, was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to push my civic sport without switching out the engine or turbo.
Thanks in advance
Clutch
E85
Downpipe
MT Civic

Not sure if you'll need that turbo drop upgrade from Vit tho

Blackalpaca1

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Also the ktuner and tune
Yea, dunno how I forgot about that xD
Thanks guys I appreciate it, right now my sport hatch is completely stock, any suggestions on what kind of basic mods i should do to start such as intake or intercoolers or anything like that? Again thanks for the help i really appreciate it

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks guys I appreciate it, right now my sport hatch is completely stock, any suggestions on what kind of basic mods i should do to start such as intake or intercoolers or anything like that? Again thanks for the help i really appreciate it
We just told you, go get ktuner first, then flex fuel kit, then clutch, then down pipe, intake and lastly, get it tuned.

Blackalpaca1

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We just told you, go get ktuner first, then flex fuel kit, then clutch, then down pipe, intake and lastly, get it tuned.
Im sorry i should have been clearer, i meant more basic stuff, i dont have the means to switch the clutch or change the downpipe and where i live itd be very difficult to get my hands on e85. I really want to boost my HP as much as possible but like i said before at the moment i cant do a whole lot more than bolt ons, maybe in the future id be able to do a new clutch or anything like that but right now im just trying to figure out how to get the most without doing any major overhaul.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Im sorry i should have been clearer, i meant more basic stuff, i dont have the means to switch the clutch or change the downpipe and where i live itd be very difficult to get my hands on e85. I really want to boost my HP as much as possible but like i said before at the moment i cant do a whole lot more than bolt ons, maybe in the future id be able to do a new clutch or anything like that but right now im just trying to figure out how to get the most without doing any major overhaul.
Then just get a ktuner and etune

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Won't need flex fuel kit if you can't get it at your local gas stations. Don't think New Hampshire has E85 options as well as here in Northern California lol.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
You can order E85 in bulk, but that’s not convenient at all and it’s to expensive, if you don’t have E85 where you are it’s pointless.

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI