• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Full Part out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
yo i know its been addressed already but how the actual F*#$ did you get a bent rays wheel??? what kind of pothole was that :what::dunno:
Sponsored

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
This was a difficult choice to make; I am officially parting out my 2017 Civic Hathcback Sport. I have a few things lined up.
IMG_0185.JPG

Will post more pictures tomorrow!
Here's a list of what's for sale: (First come first serve)
  • SOLD Seibon VS Style Carbon fiber hood *500$* (2 months on)
  • SOLD AeroflowDynamics Rear Diffuser *400$* (2 weeks on)
  • SOLD AeroflowDynamics v1 Sideskirts *100$*
  • Aerlowdynamics v2 Splitter with Rods 275$*
  • Aerodynamics V1 Canards *85*
  • D2 Street Coilovers (1500 miles) *600$*
  • Type R Steering Wheel *120$* plus your stock*
  • Recaro Rare Wildcat Sr4 red/black full reclineable; with brackets. *1500*
  • Volks OG Bronze Te37 18x8.5 18x9.5 with tires *Trade your stocks plus 1600$*
  • Muteki Neo chrome lug nuts with locks *75$*
  • The first Borla catback prototype is also for sale!! Message me for info.
I am located in SoCal, LA area so I prefer local pick up. You pay for shipping otherwise! Thanks guys!
How bad of a wreck was it for your to have to part it out.

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Pretty sure car is fine...hes just parting out the "mods".
Add that to the list of things I never thought would happen. (LMMFAO, you normally mod the hell out of a stock vehicle)

Status
Not open for further replies.