What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Added some oem Honda fender wing trim pieces to the wife's civic. Now time to source out the push pins to properly lock them down since my order didn't come with them once again.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1791.JPG

pat2therick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
hey all! I'm quite new to the honda industry. Like the 2017 hatch is my very first car!

I was planning on adding red honda badges, I've done a little research on how you can get fake badges online. Can I get a link to where I can get some legitimate red badges?

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Added some oem Honda fender wing trim pieces to the wife's civic. Now time to source out the push pins to properly lock them down since my order didn't come with them once again.
IMG_1791.JPG
It looks great! Link to where you bought them? Thanks!

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
IMG_1791.JPG
Really tightens up the engine bay a lot and it seems it would prevent road grit from gathering in that impossible place to clean.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
It is shitty, but on the back of my insurance card it says to do exactly this.
Damn I want to check out mine too see if it says the same. Isn't that a form of falsifying a statement though?

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1791.JPG
Would like to know where you got these too. Definitely need some for my car

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_1791.JPG
Ummmm what part numbers are those!? I'd love those for my engine compartment! Cleans it up nicely.
These wing trims sell out pretty quick. But here's the link I got them from when they have them in stock.

https://www.dream-automotive.com/co...cts/genuine-honda-under-hood-inner-wing-trims
Pretty weird that they are the ONLY ones who seem to have these. What was it after shipping since its coming from the UK?

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Ummmm what part numbers are those!? I'd love those for my engine compartment! Cleans it up nicely.

Pretty weird that they are the ONLY ones who seem to have these. What was it after shipping since its coming from the UK?
These pieces for our cars never came standard in the U.S. I tried searching the part numbers these are listed under in the U.K. But it won't pull up at our local Honda last I checked. Shipping wasn't too bad from the U.K. Took about a week to get to me and I'm all the way out in Hawaii. Last I talked to Phil at dream auto he said they were shipping more sets to their U.S. facility since there seems to be a growing interest in these.
The part numbers are 74207-TGG-E00 & 74206-TGG-E00 if you want to try source them in the U.S. Tagiwa imports is also another source to get them as well.
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select...ood-inner-wing-trims-civic-type-r-fk8-17.html

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Would these fit the NA Sport Hatchback?
Yup these will fit. Just need to remove those small hood foam block spacers located in the corners of the fenders and these drop right in.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1800.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: