Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2005 Subaru STI
Country flag
Super excited that I finally got my RED Honda Emblems for my Hatchback Sport. I did a small installation video in case someone wants to know how to do it. Apologize ahead of time as I received it super late in the mail and wanted to install it right away when daylight was nearly gone so the video is kinda of grainy.

Sponsored

knightmare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey I just got the red H emblems for my 2017 Civic hatchback. It came with 1 of the pin being broken on the front badge. Will that affect installation and how long it will stay on the car?

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Integra Type-R, 02 RSX Type-S, 2016 Honda Accord v6, 2000 Integra GSR
Country flag
Hey I just got the red H emblems for my 2017 Civic hatchback. It came with 1 of the pin being broken on the front badge. Will that affect installation and how long it will stay on the car?
You can remove the pins they will will stay on for life using only the Tape that comes on the back. I have friends with tape only and the badges never fell off or came loose.

OP
OP

Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2005 Subaru STI
Country flag
You can remove the pins they will will stay on for life using only the Tape that comes on the back. I have friends with tape only and the badges never fell off or came loose.
My pins for the front was a little loose but with that 3M tape it came with the emblem is on there.

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
Should of filmed the install of the front emblem with the nose of the car sticking out of the garage. Way too dark. Then turn the car around and film the rear, just like you did. Much better light.

But hey man, thank you for taking the time to shoot and post. Couple of hot chics would of been bonus points.

Spunjer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda civic
Country flag
is there a way to loosen it up once you got it on? mine is a bit crooked

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
I think I want to do this, my car's black so the red would pop nicely. Just worried of scratching paint

Last edited:

whiner25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Touring
Country flag
Sorry bud but I'm gonna go with most likely hell no :rofl:
That 3M tape is on there tighter than the Devil's puckering butthole!
You could always use a heat gun (or hairdryer) to loosen up the adhesive enough until you can manipulate it back into place...

franzfume

First Name
francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 15. Sport + (2019) / Honda CRX Del Sol Vti (1992)
Country flag
Super excited that I finally got my RED Honda Emblems for my Hatchback Sport. I did a small installation video in case someone wants to know how to do it. Apologize ahead of time as I received it super late in the mail and wanted to install it right away when daylight was nearly gone so the video is kinda of grainy.

hi panda! many thanks for your video. I have a problem, you seem to remove the old emblem easily using just a credit card. In my civic they are very hard to remove using the card and I dont want to damage anythng
You have done somnething before removing emblem with the credit card?
Sponsored