Not open for further replies.

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
That plasti dip looks weird, it should come off like a latex glove that look like hard plastic...
Maybe because I sprayed gloss over it?? I'm not to sure but it doesn't feel like hard plastic.

I'm probably gonna do it again in a few days since I'm going to be tinting my windows this weekend.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe because I sprayed gloss over it?? I'm not to sure but it doesn't feel like hard plastic.
How many coats did you apply? Did you apply a base coat as well? Did you wait in between coats?

I'm probably gonna do it again in a few days since I'm going to be tinting my windows this weekend.
Me too. I think it's looks much cleaner
I guess amazon is getting a return from me pretty son lol. Do you know if that comes in blue?

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I made my H's black to blend in, what i did was remove all the caps then I popped off the chrome H's, they come off the center caps and i sprayed them with 7 coats of black plasti dip. It's been good so far been about 4 weeks.

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today while driving down 81 I ran into another WOP Hatch. This was the first time I was actually happy to see another hatch like mine! It was like finding a long lost twin and instantly bonding with them lol

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_8358.JPG

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Today while driving down 81 I ran into another WOP Hatch. This was the first time I was actually happy to see another hatch like mine! It was like finding a long lost twin and instantly bonding with them lol

IMG_8358.JPG
I saw one on my way home today.

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
I made my H's black to blend in, what i did was remove all the caps then I popped off the chrome H's, they come off the center caps and i sprayed them with 7 coats of black plasti dip. It's been good so far been about 4 weeks.
How did u pop them out?
Sorry I'm still fairy new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.