Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
Rock Honda

Black on the lot

Asked me if I would pay 7,500 ADM, to which I said nope

He then asked what I would pay, to which I said MSRP + TTL + Options

He then replied with an OK, let me speak to my manager and see if I can put together a package for you.

Didn't need to run my credit either lol

Just expect at LEAST that in markup from them. If he calls me back I will update you guys here.

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
Rock Honda

Black on the lot

Asked me if I would pay 7,500 ADM, to which I said nope

He then asked what I would pay, to which I said MSRP + TTL + Options

He then replied with an OK, let me speak to my manager and see if I can put together a package for you.

Didn't need to run my credit either lol

Just expect at LEAST that in markup from them. If he calls me back I will update you guys here.
Alright. Their CW was already sold?

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Alright. Their CW was already sold?
He told me they had 3 in thus far and sold the first two. Didn't specify colors on the two that were sold.

Sumkrn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
If anyone in CA is looking for a Type R, Honda of El Cerrito just called and told me they are letting the blue one they have go for MSRP... I think it has about 100+ miles on it because the owner of the dealership used it as a commuter for a bit before he was ready to sell it at his dealership. I am not in the market for one since I bought a different vehicle :D Its funny cuz they kept telling me they had someone interested in it for 10k over adm, then 2 weeks after 7.5k adm... now MSRP pwahahaha they probably found out not everyone out there is willing to buy for ADM and are tired of dealing with flakers. Shouldve just sold it at MSRP when they had willing buyers.

beldredge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango R/T, PMM Type R #3527
So, I suppose I missed a joke there on the El Cerrito lead?

I just called and was told it's being offered at $47k.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If anyone in CA is looking for a Type R, Honda of El Cerrito just called and told me they are letting the blue one they have go for MSRP... I think it has about 100+ miles on it because the owner of the dealership used it as a commuter for a bit before he was ready to sell it at his dealership. I am not in the market for one since I bought a different vehicle :D Its funny cuz they kept telling me they had someone interested in it for 10k over adm, then 2 weeks after 7.5k adm... now MSRP pwahahaha they probably found out not everyone out there is willing to buy for ADM and are tired of dealing with flakers. Shouldve just sold it at MSRP when they had willing buyers.
Smh used for MSRP lol

I'd tell those dipshits to pound sand for being stupid

Sumkrn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Hey Beldredge,

I am being dead serious on the MSRP offer. She told me that the red one is due SEPT 25th and that they are looking to sell the Blue one for MSRP. I said I am no longer interested since I bought another vehicle.