Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
How did you add the pinstripes? That looks really good.
I bought a roll of it from the auto parts store and I applied it as if it was tape. There's a video on YouTube of some people pinstriping the wrx grille that I found useful. Do a quick search and it'll pop up.
Sponsored

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
How did you add the pinstripes? That looks really good.
I bought some 1/4 inch red pinstripes and put them on it. Did it myself. I used each and tar remover before applying the stripes.

MagicMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe 2002 Mercury Cougar V6
Country flag
Maybe you should DM me instead of bringing up old stuff, especially after a mod already said to stop derailing the thread. You know, so YOU don't look like a fool.

:topic:
Mod? LOL, now that's funny! Even if there are mods here (which I haven't seen a single one - this is the most unmoderated site I visit), do you really expect me to sift through 700+ pages to find a single post? If they want it visible, they should sticky it. Otherwise that's poor moderation. And clearly no one is following this rule (if it even is a rule). This thread is a clusterfcuk of mixed conversations. I hardly think my lonely post will "derail the thread" lmao.

Besides, it'd be hard for me to look like a fool for simply correcting someone. So it's OK for you to post off-topic, but no one else. Ok, got it. :lol:

Last edited:

Shamobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
What do you guys think of reflective vinyl? I know a guy that can do some lines throughout the car for 100$. Just might do it.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mod? LOL, now that's funny! Even if there are mods here (which I haven't seen a single one - this is the most unmoderated site I visit), do you really expect me to sift through 700+ pages to find a single post? If they want it visible, they should sticky it. Otherwise that's poor moderation. And clearly no one is following this rule (if it even is a rule). This thread is a clusterfcuk of mixed conversations. I hardly think my lonely post will "derail the thread" lmao.

Besides, it'd be hard for me to look like a fool for simply correcting someone. So it's OK for you to post off-topic, but no one else. Ok, got it. :lol:
um, I was banned for 30 days for a calling a guy a clown. Mods do exist here and they apply the rules as they see fit when they want....... and see, now you've derailed the thread again LOL

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_9236.JPG IMG_9230.JPG
Plasti dip gone wrong

Tried plasti dipping the Honda emblem on the rims and it didn't go as planned when I peeled it off this morning
That plasti dip looks weird, it should come off like a latex glove that look like hard plastic...

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I liked that pinstripe look so much I picked up a package after work and did it myself. I think it came out pretty good. Also did a little on the interior as well.

IMG_6038.JPG

IMG_6039.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG
Hmmm I'm liking that one better than the one that goes prying beetwen the gaps.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got a call from THERMAL R&D and have to set up a time so I can get my car to them to fab up the exhaust for the Sport hatchbacks. Get ready guys!
Lucky!! i wish i could volunteer for R&D!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.