CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How hard is it to buy out of state then register it in CA?
Not hard at all at least for MD. You pay your states taxes at the dealership and then thy take care of getting you your tags. Or you can buy the car and get a temp registration and then pay the taxes at the DMV
Sponsored

NorcalCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #3855, 2007 Honda Civic Si, 2001 Honda Civic EX (Sold)
Country flag
How hard is it to buy out of state then register it in CA?
You will need to smog and get VIN inspection from the DMV. It's not that hard but you just need to stay on top of all the things you need to do when you get the car back to CA. You also don't have much time so you need to start taking care of that when you bring the car back home.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
You will need to smog and get VIN inspection from the DMV. It's not that hard but you just need to stay on top of all the things you need to do when you get the car back to CA. You also don't have much time so you need to start taking care of that when you bring the car back home.
Inspection is easy, drive next to the road test lane and wait it out . Apply for a temp plate that gives you months for smog

Acurately

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3G Acura TL, 1G Acura MDX
Country flag
Just put deposit down on a black type-r at Hamilton Honda in NJ. There was no ADM only 500$ for wheel locks and mats. Total, out the door came out to $38K.

The deal was that the showroom model that I'm getting will be on display until they receive their next one, about 1-2 weeks, which is fine by me. When I was waiting for the paperwork, gentleman came up to me and congratulated me on my purchase and said that he just bought the next one that's on the way. I'm so excited I can't breath, it will be the longest 1-2 weeks of my life.

S2k_Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Congrats on your new Type R (at a fair price)!

Currently Cars.com lists 160 Type R's, 11 of them used. This is the most I've seen listed to date.

Rob13

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Mel Rapton in Sacramento is an awesome dealership. Bought mine at MSRP on June 28th.
Karr Alarm, Zurich Shield, Int., Door Sill, Console Leds, floor and cargo mats, 3 yr extended Warranty, paint and wheel insurance. All at a discount.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
In the hunt for a ctr not over 35k. If anyone knows of a dealer
You are gonna be looking for a while then. You gotta factor in TTL which will push you over $35K, even at MSRP.

aineontyper

First Name
Jeremias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 G35s
Vehicle Showcase
If you guys can refer over a good dealership outside of cali let me know I wouldnt mind giving them a ring.

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
A dealer in my area got their second CTR on Saturday. Last time I spoke to them, they said price is MSRP plus adds. I'm waiting on their next one which is white. My dealer, the second link, got their black one in at the same time. Same pricing as the first dealer but not showing on their website.

https://www.mcdavidhondairving.com/...rt+Worth-c6d01ba80a0e0adf5dc318966d478dea.htm

http://www.hugginshonda.com/
Did they give you an ETA when it's going to arrive? Hopefully they have more coming during late fall....

Might have to give them a call since your dealer is the only one I know of selling for MSRP.

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they give you an ETA when it's going to arrive? Hopefully they have more coming during late fall....

Might have to give them a call since your dealer is the only one I know of selling for MSRP.
No, but RatedR sent me a list of in transit and on order for Texas. David McDavid's white one has a build date of 6/28 so hopefully ETA is end of this month or early September. They also have a blue one with a build date of 7/26. Huggins has the same build date for a red one and 7/17 for a white one so more are definitely coming this Fall.

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
The second CTR is coming in to www.serrahonda.cim and it's the same deal Deanna offered @Trey and then me. MSRP + Dealer installed options.

The deposit is non refundable. It is Crystal Black.

Again ask for Deanna when you call. Tell her Angela says, hi.
Sponsored