Porsche tech

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Odyssey EX-L, 2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Has anyone had to have the audio unit software updated? I have just gotten (a month or so) a 2016 Touring model that is just under a year old and 6K miles. I love this car! I have occasionally noticed that when I pull out of my garage the navigation takes a few minutes to figure out where I am...like it's still trying to locate satellites. A couple of days ago after about 10 or 15 minutes of driving, it showed me driving off road all over the golf course and even in the ocean! I have seen technical bulletin 16-022 about updating the audio software and one of the problems it is supposed to cure is "GPS shows inaccurate vehicle location". Has anyone had this problem and had it corrected by the software update? My software is currently F 186.69. Thanks for any input.--Dave
Sponsored

SCUMBAG ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP TOURING
Country flag
Has anyone had to have the audio unit software updated? I have just gotten (a month or so) a 2016 Touring model that is just under a year old and 6K miles. I love this car! I have occasionally noticed that when I pull out of my garage the navigation takes a few minutes to figure out where I am...like it's still trying to locate satellites. A couple of days ago after about 10 or 15 minutes of driving, it showed me driving off road all over the golf course and even in the ocean! I have seen technical bulletin 16-022 about updating the audio software and one of the problems it is supposed to cure is "GPS shows inaccurate vehicle location". Has anyone had this problem and had it corrected by the software update? My software is currently F 186.69. Thanks for any input.--Dave

sup buddy... i took my car in for a oil change yesterday and the dealer updated my system to VER.1.F190.25 it fixed the random beep noises i was having and screen issues.

Honda Civic 10th gen Audio software FullSizeRender 7