More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Added some 18" wheels, painted the calipers and spayed some plastidip on my Son's new EX.

Spoiler is the OEM Honda Wing Soiler. Wheels are 18x8" Drag DR-67 Wheels, wrapped in Falken Pro G4 A/S Tires (245/40/18).

Turned out pretty good IMHO.

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler modified-2016-civic-red1

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler modified-2016-civic-red2

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler modified-2016-civic-red3

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler modified-2016-civic-red5

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler modified-2016-civic-red4

Last edited by a moderator:

rockwooroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2013, EX 2016
Country flag
OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Thats that's interesting to me I have not seen other country versions of the new civic. I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your fog lights area

goflyakuite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (MSM/BLK)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great... although it screams "arrest me red". No hiding that ride :)

I had a 1992 Mustang GT 5.0 that was trimmed out in a similar manner. I was in the insurance pool within 9 months... Good times and good memories minus what the insurance cost to drive it.

CdnCvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX MSM
Thats that's interesting to me I have not seen other country versions of the new civic. I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your fog lights area
I believe the difference has to do with Honda Sensing.
  • The red car on the left appears to have the Honda Sensing camera above the rear-view mirror and the Honda Sensing radar which is built into the same housing as the fog lights, whether the car has fog lights or not.
  • The white car on the right does not appear to have the Honda Sensing camera above the mirror and it has the regular plastic grille with no radar or fog light.
My LX with Honda Sensing also has the housing with the fog light opening, even though it does not have fog lights.

Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler upload_2016-2-7_19-49-55

rockwooroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2013, EX 2016
Country flag
I believe the difference has to do with Honda Sensing.
  • The red car on the left appears to have the Honda Sensing camera above the rear-view mirror and the Honda Sensing radar which is built into the same housing as the fog lights, whether the car has fog lights or not.
  • The white car on the right does not appear to have the Honda Sensing camera above the mirror and it has the regular plastic grille with no radar or fog light.
My LX with Honda Sensing also has the housing with the fog light opening, even though it does not have fog lights.

upload_2016-2-7_19-49-55.png
Makes sense...My EX is non Honda sensing. Good investigative work!

OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
You can check a picture of my Ex 2.0 at: http://i.imgur.com/r1RbCQh.jpg
Is yours perhaps a EX-T 1.5?
What spoiler is that?
Red was my preferred color option but Canadians were spared of this option.
The wing spoiler was added by the dealership when I bought the car! And no the car is not a turbo just an EX.

S.D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic sedan modern steel EX-T
Nice, I like the spoiler on your ex. I wanted to install one but unfortunately my ex-t comes with the tiny lip spoiler with holes on it making it difficult for me to install the wing spoiler.

S.D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic sedan modern steel EX-T
I am jealous of the wing spoiler. I think it makes the back of the civic more complete.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Nice red. I just wish my coupe did not have ugly ivory interior. I am jealous of sedan seats now ha.