Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Metallic Civic Touring
Country flag
The wife asked me again if I was happy with the purchase....

Sooooo much!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread Sm-Car-Pic
Sponsored

igacek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Hi all. Here's my Aegean Blue Civic EX that I picked up on December 8th. We haven't had any sunny days lately so I can't capture how absolutely beautiful this color is in the sun, but here she is!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread zMG6B4O

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 5iH3OrZ

ICanLiftACivicUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got this one yesterday. This color is incredible. Stands out well, and is a very true blue unlike a lot of blues that you see on cars. I do notice dirt a little bit but that's just me inspecting it for flaws like its mother. It also pairs with the black plastic trim pieces really well, and I think will be great fun to have.

Attachments

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just picked up my Aegean Blue EX-T this afternoon. So far I'm very happy with my decision. It was between this color and the White Orchid Pearl.

Attachments

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima
Traded in my '14 Honda Civic Si coupe for this. It was something about those LED headlamps that made me fall in love. And how it sat at the dealership. It was just calling me. Definitely not a Si with the performance but the looks were way more stunning!

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
image.jpeg
Traded in my '14 Honda Civic Si coupe for this. It was something about those LED headlamps that made me fall in love. And how it sat at the dealership. It was just calling me. Definitely not a Si with the performance but the looks were way more stunning!
Dang ... gorgeous shot!!! It needs to warm up here so I can get some nice shots of mine!

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima
So beautiful:love::love: The blue just looks beautiful at every angle and any light IMO.

Can't wait to get mine cleaned and waxed. Just applied door-edge film, so gonna wait a few more days.
My car is only 2 days old since I've purchased it. Washed it at car wash without the brush and I'm thinking of waxing it but not sure of which ones I should go for. What type of was are you using?

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
image.jpeg

My car is only 2 days old since I've purchased it. Washed it at car wash without the brush and I'm thinking of waxing it but not sure of which ones I should go for. What type of was are you using?
As much as I would like to wash and wax my own car, I'm just simply not that type of person lmao. A car wash I took my Fit to uses Meguairs, they did pretty good work. This time around I may experiment with the mobile detailer guy my family uses.
Sponsored