Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
is there a way to keep the screen completely blank and just wallpaper while driving?
i know closest option is the info screen with the time.. but i don't even want the time there! haha i just want my wallpaper showing..

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
is there a way to keep the screen completely blank and just wallpaper while driving?
i know closest option is the info screen with the time.. but i don't even want the time there! haha i just want my wallpaper showing..
I think the closest to what you want is to swipe to an empty page. You'll still have the top bar with temperatures and time though. Look at my post above for example

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I think the closest to what you want is to swipe to an empty page. You'll still have the top bar with temperatures and time though. Look at my post above for example
ahhh makes sense... i'll design it around the clock ; >

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There is a selection for wallpaper instead of audio on the lower level. I'm guessing it is probably there on the higher level as well.

NedwardStark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I am getting message 0 images in gallery.
Is it jpg or what format? Size limit
I was having the same issue of no files showing up from my USB. I'm assuming you've already found a solution to this, but if you or anyone else haven't, here's what worked for me.

After trying about 6 different times, I finally got my files to show up by doing the following. I'm not sure if all of these are necessary:

1) Reformat the USB stick to FAT32. Mine was already formatted this way, but reformatting seemed to do the trick. I'm fairly certain this alone fixed my issues.
2) I deleted the higher res file from the drive.
3) I turned the car on. I doubt this has any effect since I've sucessfully gone back and tried again without starting the car.

TheComebackKid

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread R6Car

I'm not sure if anyone else had the same problem, but I needed to add a black space (about 65-70pixels) at the top of my image or else the top status bar that is displayed covered the top of the wallpaper. Now it only covers the black space I added.

Benzao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 1.5
Country flag
Our cars aren't complete without a little personalization. I'd like to see your homescreen and wallpaper.

To get us started here is something I made for my car. I'm just a novice so don't be too harsh.

1920*1080
Civic X BG 1920x1080.png
800*480
Civic X BG Smooth.png
800*480
Civic X BG.png
IMG_20160119_172149.jpg
In Brazil, I participated in a Facebook group about the Civic 10th, we saw the decal that is on the CivicX.com forum, we would like to know if we can, if we have permission to use, edit a logo similar to yours. Thank you very much, Same as below.
Still not the definitive, but would be used the silhouette of yours, and the words CIVICX, perhaps with BR, or the colors yellow green.
We can, we have to talk to some manager. Thank you.

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Captura de Tela 2017-10-22 Ă s 17.03.50

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Don't have anything Mugen anymore since back in the EF days but I've always loved their logo. Plus, most people who ride in my car have no idea what it is.

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Wallpaper

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
Do Wallpapers not display if you have the Audio information displaying on the Infotainment screen?