Missing plastic screws on engine gueard under the car

sunny786

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda CRV
Hi, when I tried to change oil I noticed that two plastic screws are missing on the guard plate. Honda parts at the dealership could not find the part number. Anyone has the part number for that? These are the screws which take half twist to lock.
Sponsored

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
This has been asked in another thread. It's a good question and to date no answer that I have seen. I suspect the only way to get those 1/4 turn fasteners is to order the whole pan, or the smaller pan that is within the larger lower cover.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
We talk about that few months ago,

My dealer can't find part number to have some spair
Hi, when I tried to change oil I noticed that two plastic screws are missing on the guard plate. Honda parts at the dealership could not find the part number. Anyone has the part number for that? These are the screws which take half twist to lock.
2 posts for same subject !!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its does look like you need to order part #6 for those half twist screws because it is a whole assembly.
Honda Civic 10th gen Missing plastic screws on engine gueard under the car {filename}

OP
OP

sunny786

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda CRV
i ordered part number 30 from Honda but it was different type of screws. actual part is not shown in this picture. Honda don't have those type of screws. Number 30 is not the right type of screw for that hole.

Honda Civic 10th gen Missing plastic screws on engine gueard under the car IMG_0024.PNG

pwschuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed
Country flag
Metal undertray has 6 quarter-turn fasteners and two screws. I am missing one of the two screws for front edge and dealer can't find it either.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
its part 15 i think since the undertray front two screws screws onto a front lip plate(#7)
Sponsored