alex28

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I was thinking of doing this to my coupe as well. Out of curiosity, how much did it cost? and did you need new trunk springs for the added weight of the spoiler?

OP
OP
RyanDu

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
I was thinking of doing this to my coupe as well. Out of curiosity, how much did it cost? and did you need new trunk springs for the added weight of the spoiler?
Just need to buy a spoiler. It cost about 457$ included shipping fees

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I paid $270 I think

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Yes painted it's oem Honda part.. Just call your local Honda dealer
Do you remember what the part number Is? Also did you get it installed there too? I know it's just drilling holes, but kinda nervous doing that on a car lol.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No sorry but if you call College Hills Honda website they will find your part you want and ship it to you. Far as installation goes. I find the wiring route more tricky than the actual drilling and proper placement. Just go real slow and think everything through.

Do you remember what the part number Is? Also did you get it installed there too? I know it's just drilling holes, but kinda nervous doing that on a car lol.

jasonxu2017

First Name
peng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
touring
I ordered this spoiler took me 2 months. but it still at my garage. problem is I don't know how to install it...can you send me more details for the trunk lip how to make the hole.