2016 EX_L Modified

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Your car looks very nice!! Not sure about torching there OEM springs, but aftermarket should be available soon.

Your wheels looks great, and I am thinking of going with the SSR GTV02 which has an identical design.
Sponsored

Last edited:

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Car looks great! Can we get some closer shots of the Rear/Decklid Spoiler from a few angles since I am thinking of getting one also and it would be great to see how this flows with the overall car design and how much difference it makes in comparison with the small stock spoiler...

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good, maybe went a bit too far with the roof and mirrors.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
How is the ride quality with the 19 inch rims? Did ride change when lowered? I am not going to lower so I am more interested about the before lowering....

glostix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars are against my religion.
Looks great!

I like the style of the HFP wheels, can't stand the ultra-modern 30-bi-spoke-multi-color-black-silver stuff.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Looks good man. Though Honda factory dampers don't respond all that well long term to static height changes. Here's hoping Koni or Bilstein get something in the works soon.

OP
OP

sp7128

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
Good afternoon....

• the springs were only done for the show...(no way could it be sold like that, when the aftermarket springs become avail they will get changed)
  • the ride quality isn't bad...but I NEVER drove the car before modifying it, and the spring rate on the modified springs are so stiff now, but its really not that bad with the 19"s
  • carbon fiber roof and mirrors are really for the show only...if the customer wants it that way, they can buy it , but otherwise a heat gun and some time and off it will come
  • front splitter bolted right on ....I used the factory bolts in the corner of the bumper to fender liner, just below the sidelights....removed the 2 splashields that are held on with three bolts...and used 7 of the factory style push clips across the lower edge. no cutting required of the car or the splitter....caution if you ever drill carbon fiber, use a vacuum to suck up the shavings and wear some sort of gloves, if you get it on you wash off with COLD water.
  • the car is currently at the show and I cannot get any pics until next Monday

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nicely done.. I'd be interested in seeing what you can do with a Crystal Black Pearl? Can you do mine next? :)

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After about 10 visits since your post I like everything you did to the car but the carbon wrap. I think factory Civic black would be Awesome in place of the carbon wrap on the roof and mirrors. It would blend the sunroof and rear tinted glass to the car. Or maybe put a plastidip new pealable paint clearcoat to mirror shine that roof up.

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
:thumbsup: those wheels ... wow
Sponsored