Not open for further replies.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Goodbye shitty cloth, hello leather! I did the doors tonight, the console will be here Monday.

20170615_175719.jpg
for the life of me, i cant understand why the sedan leather armrest cost almost $170 while the hatchback leather armrest cost only $20 o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. for $20 i may just try and see if it fits, lol
Sponsored

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
for the life of me, i cant understand why the sedan leather armrest cost almost $170 while the hatchback leather armrest cost only $20 o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. for $20 i may just try and see if it fits, lol
Are you looking at the whole door panel or just the little armrest piece?

ETA: went and looked, you're not kidding, that's ridiculous...

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

just the armrest, the door panel is $220, lol. for the sedan at least. while the hatch panel for the door is 170. the diagram for the sedan armrest is below

upload_2017-6-16_9-25-58.png

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! upload_2017-6-16_9-27-43

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! upload_2017-6-16_9-25-58

But yeah, i may order the hatchback and try them out. these cloth armrest are pretty disgusting when they get dirty, lol, and are hard to clean

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
upload_2017-6-16_9-25-58.png

But yeah, i may order the hatchback and try them out. these cloth armrest are pretty disgusting when they get dirty, lol, and are hard to clean
Yeah, pretty sure the cloth is the single most obnoxious part of my car. Next step is the center console which will be here in a couple days. Then after that I'm upgrading the radio to something respectable.

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tinted (15% all around) and installed OPT7 interior led's today. The led's are pretty bright even during the day, should look amazing at night. I'll take a few more pics when it's completely dark out and do a comparison.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! tYgJZK

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! siLYu4Y

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! nllFSuI

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
Tinted (15% all around) and installed OPT7 interior led's today. The led's are pretty bright even during the day, should look amazing at night. I'll take a few more pics when it's completely dark out and do a comparison.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! tYgJZK

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! siLYu4Y

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! nllFSuI
Do you have a link to where you got the bulbs from? Canada here as well, and am still looking.

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
So I received my clear sidemarkers & OEM exhaust tip today. Tried to fit the exhaust tip but it seems like I need to drill into the muffler a bit to fit it in. Looks like I might have to go to a muffler shop and just have it done there.

Can't wait for my Red emblems to come in so I can install my hatch grill already. :headbang::headbang:

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do those dim with the rest of your instrument cluster and dash lights when you dim them?
No. The footwell and rear led's are controlled separately with a remote that came with the led kit. The lighting under the center console can be dimmed by using the knob on the instrument cluster.

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Gotta take mine back to the dealer then. My console lighting strips on the center console (official Honda accessory) don't dim or brighten with that knob. I have the official footwell lighting and it doesn't dim or brighten either with that knob either, though I've read it's supposed to.

Edgeplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ex-T
Country flag
Let me know cause I want to do this as well. They get dirty real quick. Want to switch out the Armrests and the center council but the arms are pricey.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.