Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey, everyone and welcome to my build thread! I'll be updating this thread with Roxy's progress. Here's what I have planned for the future:

Aesthetic Mods
Installed:
  • Interior LEDs
  • Smoked side markers
  • Amber side marker LEDs
  • Yellow fog light LEDs
  • Reverse/Brake light LEDs
  • ToughPRO floor mats
  • Window tint
  • Red interior door/dash trim
  • CTR badges
  • Japanese replica plate
  • Mugen Power push to start ring
  • Red CTR pinstriping/detailing
  • Red RallyArmor UR mudflaps
  • Mugen ventilated visors
Planned:
  • ProCivic Honeycomb Mesh Grille
  • BuddyClub Carbon Steering Wheel
  • Red interior LEDs
  • Full body Wrap
Performance Mods
Installed:
  • Hella Supertone Horn
  • HKS Legamax Premium cat-back
Planned:
  • Eibach Sportline springs
  • Injen CAI & Intercooler
  • Cusco front strut bar
  • KTunerFlash/Hondata FlashPro
  • Volk TE37s
  • Seibon CF Hood
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Forgot to upload these! Swapped out the OEM orange side markers for some smoke colored ones with amber LEDs.

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3009.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3011.JPG

Jxroxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback
Heya Slothy, do you have a link for the side markers you have? they look great would love to have them if it's not too pricy - Also can you take a pic of the backing and breaking light please? Im curious to see the difference between the stock vs led. Thanks!

Jxroxx

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Heya Slothy, do you have a link for the side markers you have? they look great would love to have them if it's not too pricy - Also can you take a pic of the backing and breaking light please? Im curious to see the difference between the stock vs led. Thanks!

Jxroxx
Definitely get the smoked side markers from this seller on eBay here. This guy has amazing customer service. The driver side marker he first sent me actually did not "snap" into position (aka defective) so he sent me a new one in 2 days, ended up actually sending me the passenger side, and now today he mailed the correct one (hopefully hehe). Super easy to work with. I'll get you a picture of the reverse lights later tonight. It's a lot easier to tell the difference when it's dark out.

Jxroxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback
Definitely get the smoked side markers from this seller on eBay here. This guy has amazing customer service. The driver side marker he first sent me actually did not "snap" into position (aka defective) so he sent me a new one in 2 days, ended up actually sending me the passenger side, and now today he mailed the correct one (hopefully hehe). Super easy to work with. I'll get you a picture of the reverse lights later tonight. It's a lot easier to tell the difference when it's dark out.
Thanks for the link! One more question before ordering.. - The seller state that it's "direct fit, no modification needed" meaning that the stock light bulb will fit without the need to replace them? Or do i have to buy new light/led? Can't wait to see the backing light, might ask where you bought them :> Love what you have done so far, keep it up!

Thanks
Jxroxx

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the link! One more question before ordering.. - The seller state that it's "direct fit, no modification needed" meaning that the stock light bulb will fit without the need to replace them? Or do i have to buy new light/led? Can't wait to see the backing light, might ask where you bought them :> Love what you have done so far, keep it up!

Thanks
Jxroxx
The stock bulb does fit, you don't have to replace them. It's literally plug and play. I only replaced them b/c I still wanted that amber/orange color. Here's how bright the reverse lights are with LEDs. Highly recommend upgrading. Helps with the backup camera too.

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3034.JPG

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Link to horn + sound clip? I avoid using my horn because it's so quite and squeeky
Here: link. You can find sound clips on youtube, this forum won't let me add video clips. I have Hella's supertones, but they also have their sharptones which have a different sound. It's all personal preference.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
Nice to see another local to me. What brake lights did you order? Trying to look at LED brake lights as well.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice to see another local to me. What brake lights did you order? Trying to look at LED brake lights as well.
Reverse lights here. I think I might go LED for the brake lights and turn signals.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Windowtint installed! Went 5% on the back three. Didn't touch the front yet, but I might eventually.

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3128.JPG

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just finished adding some red trim to parts of the dash and the doors. Nice little pop of color for $10.

Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3339.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3341.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3340.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Slothy's Build Thread: Roxanne IMG_3343.JPG

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Wow, I really like that red interior trim. Do you have a link to the red cord, and how did you attach it?

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow, I really like that red interior trim. Do you have a link to the red cord, and how did you attach it?
You can buy it on Amazon here. It comes as one long 3m cord. It's super simple, you just push it right into the crevices. Make sure to measure them out and cut as you go.
Sponsored